Tree of Savior Forum

What are you looking forward to?

What a wonderful idea for a thread! Thanks for this! I feel this is much needed!
Firstly, I look forward to the absolutely gorgeous art and music. From the few videos I’ve seen, killing mobs looks absolutely satisfying, so I am looking forward to that as well.
I have a few friends I plan to play this with, 1 as a Founder, and a few more as F2P, so I also look forward to having fun with friends. But I also plan to make new friends and build a community online

Right now I want to build a Falconer, since I always love the Hunter in RO, and I want to relive that a bit

1 Like

~even more tears~ lol

http://ust.chatango.com/um/m/a/madokat/img/l_203.jpg

The crys and tears of all the people that will realize it’s an beta.
Dc.
Bugs.
Unbalanced.
Problems over Problems.

But still fun.

Haha, the best moment will be when. People see me leveling:
“Wtf that dude doing here with such an high level”.

Running ahead of me …

And then 1 hour later.
“WTF WHY IS THAT DUDE 30 levels above me!!”

MuhahaHAHAAHAhAHAHAHaah

• i should go to sleep …
2 Likes

You can stop posting that same picture in every thread, now. <_<

2 Likes

… that’s sad.

You know that Ro2 theme is partial from the true RO2… not that wow clone that is called RO2 atm.

I hugn aroudn the korean site… listening to these years before most people even knew that RO2 was in development… but then it went silent. Rebooted … and became that nightmare… shudders

RO2 was really cute, and inovative.
… was …

I remeber when i got the shivers listening to datamined bgm … of the korean sites… and the beta i smuggled myself into with my age of 14? or 15?.

Hard to get that xD.

…nooo …

I like it.
And it’s perfect for this atmoshpere.

I gotta agree with @Senpaikunchanperson here. At this point, 9gag memes feel less overused than that image. And your post also seems more mocking than a genuine “I look forward to this” post

1 Like

Amen to that

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem perfect for the atmosphere. That’s a highly sarcastic image, and I think this thread asks for genuine uplifting talk

1 Like

But i look forward to that…

I will try to keep it in check … but it’s so hard.
When it’s so perfect atm.

Is this better …

Outside of that.
I will so enjoy midnles sgridnign and dungeoning with random people. Trying to find friends ingame xD.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to just playing EA next tuesday. God I’m so bored…

I don’t think Sankaku Complex allows hotlinking, so that won’t show up properly for anyone.

And honestly, it wouldn’t be so bad if you simply mixed it up a bit. Just posting the same image over and over again tends to be repetitive, even if you don’t mean it. It’s like someone trying to tell you the exact same joke over and over again. It’s funny the first time. Okay the second. Boring the third. And annoying the fourth and beyond

Hmm.

I can see it just fine.
But thanks for the notice.

Will try to improve.

Can you see that? (edit… aww… now i cant see it too, when i close the original. Sad… Acchi kochi gif, with mc petting the cat.)

I will be a good fox now and go to sleep.
This week i will get my new pet cat too … still need to buy a few things.

what picture did you post there, it’s invisible lol. broken link.

From Acchi Kocchi.
A cute scnee wher ethe bespectalced mc pets the female lead, whiel she’s in her “chibi catgirl form”. And the two sidekick females doing stupid things.

“Whoooaahaoo”
“NOOO! ME TOO”
Faces or reactions.

…cant get it to work. And to lazy to search for it outsid eof sanku.
Still one of the most trafficed sites for me …

rank 8+ mostly
20cha

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m asking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apart from the nostalgic feelings and the music, i would also add the eagerness of trying out builds as there are so many variations possible, everyone will have their own way of playing.

1 Like

I’m looking foward to some pvp balance and being able to do premades to fight arena
hope IMC give PVP some love

Yes, I’m curious about some of the classes that aren’t implemented yet that they’ve spoken about… especially the doll master/ puppeteer class that’s been mentioned before in some interviews.

1 Like