Tree of Savior Forum

What are the cleric meta builds for each aspect?

how is this build do? i currently working on this alternative char…

this build is actually cleric dps reccomend taking 3 points out of hexing and putting them in samediveve.

i not a fan of using zombies …i think i juz use them to make zombie train to gather mob

If you’re not a fan of zombies, why making bokor? and also, why pardoner in this build, when you can’t craft relevant scrolls?

pardoner is great filler because:

-you czn craft cure scrolls for double cure and op dmg onboss
-discerning evil creats 0 downtime on incineration

zombies have way more use than that, tank, damballa, bwa kayiman, and they scale with map level so their dmg always stays relevant.

where is cleric2>priest 3>krivis>X>Y? in the recomendations? o_O

how is zombie STR stats calculated?

idk, but they are being buffed soon. also, oguveve increases their stats too.

Besides the additional levels for SZ and heal, the skill that makes cleric C2 so good is Fade. It at arguably one of the best skills in the cleric base class, a 1 point wonder skill.

Oracle 3 new meta.

You didn’t see that coming, right?

uhm oracle has a semi fade type ability so i still dont think cleric2 is important sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh what ability does oracle have is similar to fade?

oops taoist not oracle my mistake :blush:

Oh is it the anti threat generation amulet? The usage and Fade’s is very different though. Cleric’s Fade isn’t used just to remove threat.

Players use Fade to dodge ground based aoe for the entire party, example Harperia’s aoe wind attack. It means when the cleric casts Fade and has the fade buff, he/she can continually use spells like heal, dievdirby statues when he/she is in the aoe. 1 point for 12secs of aoe immunity (as long as you don’t cast any spell that deals damage) is really powerful. (Can fade to get out of ice tree too if not frozen lol)

but you can be seen by the opponent in pvp? just aoe immune?

You can be seen but you’re invulnerable to all ground spells until you hit something or the duration ends. You can still be hit by targeted spells / most of swordsman and archer skills / and of course auto attack.

wont the taoist hide spell be a combination of scouts stealth and fade? or just probably stealth?

what @kyle_ruiz6 says. Yep, it is extremely good for pve though. Fade have saved me and my party for numerous times.

why poor AoE to krivis3>taoist? i thought it would be the best AoE