Tree of Savior Forum

What are the cleric meta builds for each aspect?

I’m starting a cleric, I love the cleric tree and I’ll try to be playing most of my time with a friend (when I don’t play with them, I’ll just play another characters that I already have), but for that I think cleric 2 is enough to give a good support. it’s lv 15 atm and is already at cleric2. I formely indended to go Diev3. But changed my mind a lot of times, and now I just have no idea of what build I’ll follow with this character. I just know that I’m not going Chaplain. So, I’ve read some posts about the class after rank 8, and seen that krivis3+taoist now is meta, also it looks like paladin is starting to become somewhat viable with inquisitor (which is good, because I like the idea of going paladin), and bokor is starting to become really good?

I’m confused, hence I ask you folks to tell me the summarize me the current meta, and not only that, but builds that are kind of “safe”, not too expensive or gear reliant, and self-reliant, I don’t want to rely on things that might change eventually, breaking my build.

Thanks

dps meta:
cleric2>bokor3>pardoner>pd2
cleric2>krvis3>?>?>tao
cleric2>diev2>monk3>inquistor
cleric2>diev3>druid>?>?>?

support:
cleric2>priest3>chap>pd>?
cleric2>diev3>?>?>?
cleric2>krivis3>?>?>tao

Is cleric2>krivis3>tao a REALLY good dps AND support? why?

Also, could you elaborate an answer to the ones you think are the best?

that build is good at both, krivis3 is already great support, and tao is too. zaibas is great dmg even without stormcallibg, it even outpreforms until rank 6. with stormcalling is super good dmg. i reccomend the 2 ? be dpsblass like bokor bcuz there is a LOT of downtime in that without it. i reccomend cleric2>bokor3>pardoner>pd2 for damage thoug.
it has 100% uptime on incineration and great dmg with bokor which s ich is possibly the best

If you go Cleric2/Krivis3/XX/Taolist route what would you put in the XX?

i would put bokor2 or bokor plague doctor but its up to you

I’ve never played Bokor. What’s the reason for Bokor? And If i wanted to take PD is Boker still the best choice for rank 6?

bokor is for a good filler dmg skill and zombies (i reccomend bokor 3) bokor also provides a debuff for incineration, and has great synergy with plague doc. bokor3>pd is still best cleric dmg though

The Stonehenge+Zaibas+Stormcalling combo is insanely strong, though it currently needs 2 clerics to pull off. It’s doable solo at r9 though.

Not sure if the defensive kriv3 variant will still be used in the same way for ET though. Heard rumors of it costing to much sp now since it doesn’t extend potion duration anymore. + miko may replace it.

Krivis3/??/Taoist
-Speculated strongest single target dps cleric path
-Melstis synergizes with specific classes/parties
-Poor AoE potential
-Moderate PvP potential
-Moderate Support

Bokor3/Pd2
-Sustained damage
-Low cooldown
-Great AoE potential
-Great PvP potential
-Very High SP Cost
-Moderate Support

Diev3/ (A. Druid 3 / B. ??/Pd2)
-Excellent Support
A.
-17s invulnerability 7s downtime from lvl 12 sterea (DM+SH+Laima)
-Great single target DPS
-Good AoE potential
-Very High Cooldown
-Moderate PvP potential
B.
-High AoE potential
-Great PvP potential
-High cooldown
-Low amount of debuffs available for incen (unless you went with bokor)

1 Like

thanks.

what about builds that end on Inquisitor?

Also, what about this build: Cleric2>Diev1>Paladin3>PD>Inquisitor?

Only listed the meta ones since you asked for meta
Not too sure about physical builds being optimal even with breaking wheel (7s duration 50s cooldown)

But is druid3 really meta? I’ve seen people saying it’s garbage

Whats the synergy between bokor and PD?

hexing and zombify provide 2 debuff for incineration + effigy provide good magic dmg at c2 and c3 bokor…really good for int build

but don’t bokors need SPR for Zombify?

What’s the best status distribution for bokors>pd?

hexing+zombify+oguveve counts a debuffs for incineration, and hexing can be spread with incin

the zombify juz for the debuff for incineration +2 sec per debuff

Is this bokor3>PD2 build also good in pvp?