Tree of Savior Forum

What are the cleric meta builds for each aspect?

inquisitor is str, i dont think it will fit in your build too well

im still debating if cleric c2 is needed in every build i theorized. cause most of the time i make a class build, i never pick base class for c2 or c3 unless theres really a very good skill on those circles.

And i always put on my mind that divine might in cleric2 is not that good.
same with wizard3 quick cast. XD

divine might after nerf is not tat useful …most of c2 cleric only wan 10 heal tiles and SZ hahaha

I think that cleric c2 is needed, the extra tiles are very essential if you wanna play in groups, otherwise it’s up to you… But Wizz C3 for quickcast and sure spell (if you go up to rank 2 only for sure spell, it’s a big mistake, trust me), and quick cast is REALLY, REALLY good if you intend to go Ele3, its attribute gives a very huge boost in your damage (50%), and its 100% uptime. Also, reducing the cast of your skills is mandatory if you go elementalist 3, to a point there’s no reason not to go wizz3. But again, only if you go Ele3.

personal preference really …i wan the weird mechanics of oracle ^^

Not quite. From what i have seen so far it looks like:

• God smash & Pear are physical and both affected by str & dex.
  • Malleus Mallenaam scales solely of int.
  • Breaking Wheel’s initial can crit and deals physical slash dmg, but is rumored to scale of int.
  • Breaking Wheel’s splash effect can also crit and likely deals magical dmg, but doesn’t scale.

There’s more info in these threads:

But basically inquisitor is great for any int diev, paladin or monk build and has plenty of base dmg. May have other combo’s it works well with, i don’t know yet.

Did not see higher then 1:1 stat scaling either, but may be due to low skill levels.

I’m on the same boat as you. My core build is Cleric2/Krivis3/XX/Taoist and XX is the problem but I’ve decided on PD for rank 7 so rank 6 is the problem now. The choices are Cleric 3, Bokor 1, Oracle 1, Dievderby 1, Miko if it comes out. I think Oracle 1 seems useful but doesn’t really go with the rest of the build as it’s dps build. Dievderby also sounds good too. It’s a hard decision.

What about druid 1 for rank 6? isn’t it popular in this build?

how is this build do? i currently working on this alternative char…

this build is actually cleric dps reccomend taking 3 points out of hexing and putting them in samediveve.

i not a fan of using zombies …i think i juz use them to make zombie train to gather mob

If you’re not a fan of zombies, why making bokor? and also, why pardoner in this build, when you can’t craft relevant scrolls?

pardoner is great filler because:

-you czn craft cure scrolls for double cure and op dmg onboss
-discerning evil creats 0 downtime on incineration

zombies have way more use than that, tank, damballa, bwa kayiman, and they scale with map level so their dmg always stays relevant.

where is cleric2>priest 3>krivis>X>Y? in the recomendations? o_O

how is zombie STR stats calculated?

idk, but they are being buffed soon. also, oguveve increases their stats too.

Besides the additional levels for SZ and heal, the skill that makes cleric C2 so good is Fade. It at arguably one of the best skills in the cleric base class, a 1 point wonder skill.

Oracle 3 new meta.

You didn’t see that coming, right?

uhm oracle has a semi fade type ability so i still dont think cleric2 is important sorry :stuck_out_tongue: