Tree of Savior Forum

What am I doing wrong?

Cafrisun set gives you one extra damage line, so you can purchase bless+sacramenti from shops (those ppl in the middle of orsha or klaipeda selling scrolls) and give extra good damage. Usually ppl stick with cafrisun set until lvl 170 or so.

You rly dont need better gear. You only need new weapons. I’m 254 n use lvl 75 gear and still fine.
Dont upgrade attributes before you get a token, sabe your money for that.

That set offers no defense though, I’m confused… So you can equip scrolls onto gear? I don’t get it

There is also the matter wether you are leveling your stats points and skill points correctly, which is entirely a different issue (you might want to read some guides about your calss if you want to know if you are leveling correctly).

They dont sell scroll, they sell the buff itself for 1 hour.

No, no, the bless and sacramenti scrolls are buffs that you eat up immediately after purchasing. They last 1 hour, I think.

I’m a swordsman and been putting all my points into strength.

Are they expensive? I only have 11k. I am really poor

Around 1,5k each (depends on ch and city, I’d recommend searching in chs 1 to 3), but well worth it. Makes the quests that require killing monsters a hell lot easier.

I don’t really have too many problems killing mobs. Its staying alive that’s the problem for me. Defenses are too low

If youre looking for damage reduction from defence bonus, theyre kinda irrelevant, but thats my opinion.

The Cafrisun bonus set is what makes it desirable. It adds a second line of attack. If you buy buffs in town from a Pardoner (Blessing+Sacrament, some pardoners sell these buffs for 1k each), youll effectively have 3 hits per attack, with increased bonus.

And yes, Im a free user til IMC decides to put something of my interest in the TP shop.

Well, it might be because you are not killing the mobs fast enough? That’s the hard part about being a melee, can’t avoid much damage by kiting.
I don’t know much about swordsman, so I can’t give directions on that.
Just sell the equips that you drop from monsters to the NPC, those that are not worth selling in the market (when you are able to do so). You should have more than 11k at lvl 40…

So how does one make money without the use of the market? How did you do it? Even with full use of the market I can’t see how you got 350k by 40. Unless you enhanced a lot of gear to high lvls or something but that intelsf requires a lot money…

Selling things I didnt want to NPCs and saving Silver. And like I said, watch your drops. Obviously, youre not going to sell a weapon thats around your level range. You dont really need to enhance anything early on.

Also, some quests in Orsha reward gear and recipes, along with Silver, like I mentioned above.

This, and going to the Wings of Vibora in the city, first option. Click on every treasure chest icon that is lit up, it gives you quite a lot of silver.

Ok… I’ll go do this and farm that armor set and maybe I can get better

Upon looking at those buffs you mentioned… The don’t last an hour. Sacrament lasts 400 seconds (5.5mins?) and bless is 45 seconds… Am I missing something?

When a pardoner sells them through the spell shop the duration becomes 1 hour.

Blessing will likely expire sooner due to having a hit count.

Also, I’d recommend putting some points into CON (30 max should be enough for a long time), as you are getting near the lvl 50 dungeon.
I think you need to look for lvl 10 sacramenti and lvl 15 bless. If I’m not worng, the bless has a number of hit counts besides the time, so it can expire earlier than expected.

OK… All my point will be put into CON but I will not be at 30 by then.