Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon of choice for monk?

Hey,

Okay I feel a tad bad for creating a new thread for such questions, but what (type of?) weapons should I pick for Monk? I’m currently Monk C1 at 150 and I decided to stick with a sword considering it deals slightly more damage than hammers. Now I know that hammers give a magical attack buff but since I am mainly spamming Double Punch to get my damage in and it’s purely physical, coupled to the fact that I hardly Z and don’t use my pre-Monk skills to attack, what would be the point of using a hammer?

Is there also any special weapons to look forward to or that I should get?

Suncus maul. +2 to monk skill and cheap.

1 Like

Alright thanks!

/20chars

Edit : Can Suncus Maul “overlevel” a skill?

Yes. The max level of a skill is actually 20.
You can go over 15 for example with monster gem, weapon, divine might and they all stack up

2 Likes

How much is Suncus Maul?
Can’t wear it yet but saw one in Orsha market for 65k, but only one… so can’t compare prices

Bought mine a few hours ago for 58k

Alright, bought that one then even though I’m still 134.
Future investment…

bought the maul for 22k in klaipedia.

orz
How’s the stock over there?
As I mentioned, only 1 existed in the market over on our side this morning.

:scream:

How’s monk so far? How’s monk in dungeons and missions?

I like it.

Nah, I just screwed up with build cos I expected Monk to be pure dmg class. Started new monk and I llike him much more.

Disappointed for now due to the ping making my damage output subpar with Double Punch. Things should get better with the server transfer.

I really like the idea of being able to provide utility in party runs while doing decently when I decide to solo.

@acolyte What is your server?!

Orsha.
I already said I got mine for 65k in the morning, so that’s not what I saw in the morning.
But it was the night that suddenly it blew up :scream:
So lucky I talked to you guys to check.

Menech seems to know what he is talking about, concerning monks.