Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon Design Contest WINNERS!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m surprised they take an imc contest at this point of the game

what you say you check in a contest to testify that both evaluate and really are not worth spending on participating

PD: the sarcasm is never understood seems XD

What do you expect. The judge is IMC and they use the art they like. Even if is unfair for you maybe the staff saw the potential in that design

1 Like

seriously monz I love your designs, but for the simple fact of making tantrums and stopped liking, what a shame T.T

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

What the hell happened with this contest. The results are too “mixed”. Seems like IMC missed some good (IMO) ones too. If I knew it would turn out this way, I would’ve submitted a severed leg and called it a 2H blunt weapon. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that rod didn’t win D: It is truly a shame…
I think the winners are good, but yes they left some better entries out… that cerberus pistol too was great…
I really hope they could somehow include those designs into the game. please reconsider them imc :frowning:

1 Like

Sans%20titre

:tired:

1 Like

I liked the skull rod a lot, but to be fair, you did just win a loading screen contest, no?

There are some people who don’t have the desired style for loading screens who have no shot at winning one of those, and I think this was a good way for them to get involved and a lot of their designs were fun.

Some very talented entries also won, I think it was a good balance of serious/funny entries.

2 Likes

I haven’t won anything ever :laughing:

Then again, I only do it for fun and never expect to win :smile:

1 Like

¡Hasta la vista! Tree of savior/IMC games. thanks for nothing

I knew that pic will be criticized by other people.

Remember this is a weapon costume contest, if we required some well-drawn pic, I’ll be stick to the fan art fest.

The reason the devs and the design team picked HumanExplorer’s pic is that they have seen potential inside of it.

I’ll quote from the devs said when they chose that entry

“This entry could be nicely brought into the game after giving some retouching from the design team and
adding possible effects such as glows in the eye”

I suggest you to read announcements

STEP 3. A total of 10 players will be nominated by our TOS development and design teams.

10 Likes

Doesn’t mean people got nominated will make his entire entry will be brought to the game.

The man you sniping, Repentance got his entry won by “Hand Cannon”.

It’s a brilliant Idea, well it’s not going to be well suited as a Purchasable product, but we are thinking

export that idea to the event item.

Disgustment came from the men who cannot even congratulate who won with a nice idea but trying to insult
and belittling other’s work. I will not accept any insult with other’s work unless is a complete pilgrimage of current existing other user’s entry.

I seriously give warning to the one who doesn’t paying respect to other users in forum.
Do not cross the line.

4 Likes