Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon Design Contest WINNERS!

We expanded the list to 25 winners in total! Click here to find out who they are!

9 Likes

CONG RAT ULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS :haha:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! :satisfaction:

4 Likes

CAN’T BELIEVE I MADE IT.

GRATZ EVERYONE!!! :prince:

6 Likes

\o/!!!

congratulations to everyone who won!!

5 Likes

The artists are always so great!

2 Likes

Congratz \o/ I knew IMC Staff hates me always :tired:

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Some players brought up that some entries weren’t valid and i realized mine is ‘/’ instead of ‘//’, i just want a confirmation on that side. Thanks in advance. Congratulations for the winners :haha:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do not be such a bad loser and only those with talent can win?

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not about talent, they both have the same theme but, personally speaking, the picked one doesn’t communicate the design. It would be reasonable if he compensated his lack of skill by describing the rod extensively but that also doesn’t happen, only the gimmick is really explained.

Taking another (good) winner as example

Only the first weapon was drawn, i personally i dislike the color scheme (and don’t think the art is that well done) but see it as a valid design on all matters. Heck, the two other weapons were just photoshop cuts.

I really calculate that Imc had something already prepared and the human rod must pair or simply the GM liked the idea because in itself it is not bad just that it does not have the ability to create it; I like that after winning so more people with ideas but without the ability to be encouraged to participate

1 Like

(That moment when I forgot I even took part in the design contest in the first place)

Sometimes something simple is better than something more complex, do not you think?