Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon +30 using crash channel

2 Likes

Does not lower enhamce but does break your weapon with 0 pot on it. Yep that feels to be the hardest lessonā€¦ sorry to hear

Nobody is rich to buy 50 diamond anvil, even more if dealing with the majority of the players

Nah a lot of people are rich enough to buy 50 diamond, the problem is the lack of it :slight_smile:

Yeah I know, no proof, lies, troll, disgrace, blablablaā€¦ #lunarrabbitwhiteknightincoming

Same char same account is in Solitary Cells 24h/24 over the last month on Fedimian and nobody cares, gold are really subjective when you see top gold farmer with oracle masterā€¦ xD

Sorry for the edit, Iā€™m sleepy for math atm lol

Itā€™s possible to have that much but mostly a certain group: RMT/bot/multi acc/necros.

I donā€™t know how much of them exists to know if itā€™s ā€œa lotā€ or not. But definitely isnā€™t a huge number of people.

It isnā€™t viable for a big part of ToS. Price varies per server, letā€™s take Klaipeda that it varies currently on the 40-50m range but thereā€™s a 90m one on market. 50 Diamond Anvils is around 2bi500m at 50m.

Itā€™s too much silver, even if you actually got that much you get better benefits by spending elsewhere.

About the lack of anvilsā€¦ well, itā€™s truth but in the same way, the price would be lower if there were a lot of them and then game would be more unbalancedā€¦

The main problem I notice in Klaipeda and some other servers though is: A single person buying almost all Diamond Anvils that appears on market. Not, like, 50 at once but over weeks/months.

Itā€™s definitely hard to have that much silver to buy a huge amount of anvils instantly but not that hard to buy 10 by 10 or something over the course of weeks/months.

The thing is, like you said, necros/bots in Solitary Cells (and other places) makes this far worse. Most people arenā€™t that rich by legit ways.

On a side question though, can you explain why did you say this?

I honestly donā€™t understand o.o

1 Like

Donā€™t necro threads. That bow is legitimate due to the 22 potential on an old item type no longer obtainable.

I donā€™t know what you have to gain by lying, but itā€™s not funny anymore.

1 Like

Hello @potay1990!

@ollierox, sorry but Iā€™ll need to borrow your post for a bit:

We already had very long discussions about anvil enhancement. The exploits the game had in the middle of 2016 were already fixed within the same month. As much everyone would wish to, we canā€™t do the same. That is simply a result of luck.

Regardless if heā€™s lucky, unlucky, good or bad at business, if you think heā€™s breaking the game rules please use the Ticket system or make a new topic on Gameplay Reports section.

I hope this post along with the referenced answer and the linked thread clear your doubts about this topic.

I wish you a great night and a great week!

[]'s o/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.