Tree of Savior Forum

How to Gear +23?

nothing to add here :wink:

I bet IMC dev team should watch this vid

1 Like

I’d say that any dev should read that. (These videos talk too much for things you can read in 5-10 minutes or less :x)

Including Unreal Engine’s devs because their engine also uses srand() / rand(). Including a lot of other games that uses srand() / rand().

Not to say we don’t actually have server side to say they use for sure srand() / rand(), altho I think they do :x

But also remembering you:
When ToS development actually started? I find online that the game was first revealed by 2011, right?

Random header for C++ was added on the C++0x version before back in 2009 ish I think?

Considering their engine is actually older, C++0x was too new back then and was created probably years after initial ToS development took place.

You can actually google for rand() alternatives by dates before 31, Dec 2009.

You’ll notice the lack of information and alternatives and how rand() was the pretty much the only thing you find, especially if on C/C++.

You could pick either:

1. Stay with well known C++98/C++03 features.
  2. Try C++0x that was still unfinished and not supported by many compilers and too new and could have things changed during your game development. And as well could have compiler bugs or features not implemented in some, the compilers were mostly experimental by when it was launched.

What would you pick as a game developer?

Any game developed by the same date as ToS or before would use rand() IMHO. Unless it was mostly indie or small-medium sized games.

Regardless of the changes, things need to change in the future though. Maybe it’s actually already on their to-do list.

1 Like
2 Likes

rofl ~60k, tons of diamond anvils and 11 potential to +21 :tired:

1 Like

a6oQ5N9_460s
Do things that you are scared to do! use normal anvil from +6 to +21!

4 Likes

Yeah end up with +4 0pot =)

All you need is 18 necro bot accounts :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

just found this gem

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

3 Likes

Oh boy, brace yourself …

1 Like

Didn’t you hear IMC said it’s fixed so it’s fixed
IMC would never be wrong or lie to us would they!

1 Like

This doesn’t work anymore. The moment success or failure pops up the data is saved. Even if the channel crashes this data won’t be lost.

1 Like

hello. im vitata. owner of the +40 bow.

dont make too much assumption. if u want to fight/win a case in court, u need to provide proof.

and there is a report option. which is u can report me. IMC can check all the log that they want.

yes. im am very lucky on that bow. it just wont fail. and i dont use a single diamond on it, only silver anvil.

dont be so salty. when u see a high upgrade. dont just say “confirm exploit” that’s just show how shallow u are.

and not everyday is sunday. i fail alot of stuff before i get most of the item i want.

dont just say “all his item +30” please provide screenshot. and this is nonsense.

this is high upgrade that i own :

+40 faded pevo bow
+21 solmiki staff
+21 skull smasher
+18 emengard shield
+18 wingshard spear
+16 emengard shield

and thats it.

have a good day.

2 Likes

got some few low lvl stuff +15 and +16 but not worth mentioning.

but i have the highest enhance in all the TOS there is.

hahahaha

For the faded pevo bow maybe it’s true, but I don’t think all versions of tos use english forums to post their best items.
When it comes to quantity of “op” items, I have more than just one +26 items such as

i think my +40 is the highest. its basically impossible to make without that much pot.

1 Like

I found this on a Tree of Savior forum.

I do not know how these steps are done, but I hope this shines some light into the “myth” that it’s impossible.

On the same forum I found some very nasty bots too.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.