Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon +26 using crash channel

Diamond anvil and a lot of silver $$$$$$$$ is “easy” to reach a +26 weapon.

IMG_3049

No!
I have something between 150 and 200kk in Team Storage and I have over 100 golden anvils adding the characters from my account. If you want print I can show you.
And I can tell you for sure, it’s not easy.

For starters, when you use Golden Anvil at any stage of refinement above +10 and your weapon fails back to +10. If you have the +10 weapon and you get 10 successes in succession and then fail once, your weapon returns to +10.

I can tell you for sure, it’s not easy.

There was a Rod I put on the +15 with zero potential. I just spent 23 Golden Anvils and just over 30kk to put it on +15. Today I even broke it to remove the Blessed shards.
Not counting the other faults, only from +13 to +14 failed 3 times and returned to +10.
I was very angry and almost broke my whole house. Today I laugh, but at the time my wife was horrified. xD

And that was to put on the +15 just for the gun to shine. xD
But imagine doing this to get on +26 … In my opinion, it’s impossible.
It’s easier to put on the +26 by any other method and then spend the rest of the potential with Awekining or Brinqueting to zero the potential to disguise.

1 Like

Man, calm down, i said DIAMOND anvil and not GOLDEN anvil, using diamond anvil if u fail, you do not lose enhancement level only potential.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/643012

ofc u can +26 or +20 if u lucky enough , just use diamond on 13>+15 with high pot weapon u can reach +20
more thant aht depend on ur luck , the fact that u cant get high enchant weapon doent not mean other ppl cant

3 Likes

Okay. But I took the opportunity to answer the post above yours that the person quoted golden anvil.

But even with Diamond Anvil it is not easy to get to +26 I have a HoG +14 with 4 potential and practically only used Diamond Anvil on it.
I narrowed it down to +11 with 3 faults, opened the 3 slots, and did Awekning with a stone so as not to lose potential. She reached +11 with 7 potential.
From then on I only used Diamond Anvil, 6 until now, and even then it failed 3 times with the Diamond Anvil.

I’m with her +14 with 4 potential. So I tell you that even with Diamond Anvil it is not easy to get on +26 or +21 for those who play without cheating.

1 Like

That’s why I put it in quotes, “easy,” and in the end it will depend on luck, but if the person uses cheating, why leave the weapon with zero potential? I understand that the refining system can be very kind or very cruel and I have already zapped a lot of weapon potential until I can put two above 15.

Its all about luck, or someone else’s luck. This guys has a lot of money, you just have to see his gear to know that, full solmiki with trans6/7 on every armor piece and trans 10 weap. Come on, all i see here is salt.

This same people has one solmiki equipment (I don’t recall exactly what part is) that is +2 and 0 potential, why didn’t he use this supposed crash method to upgrade all the other items?

All I see here is someone crying about something that he wasn’t able to achiev due do bad luck. Don’t blame people that you barely know, blame IMC for this enhancement system.

To begin with, I’ve heard and seen people doing it and showed me how to refine and when it crashes the channel. He did it in front of me and crashed the channel when it failed and returned to the initial state but did not tell me how to crash the channel.

And as for complaining with IMC I have already said several times in this Forum that the IMC should change the refinement system to something like transcendence that somehow you achieve a 100% chance of success.

1 Like

If I am not wrong he was one of the first people to achiev this enhance, It was the first days after the Enhancement System update, I don’t think this weapon is not legit, send ticket to IMC to investigate him if you still have doubts.

As for the crashing-rollback thing, IMC told us that they’ve fixed it long time ago (before rank8), it still work with buffs time but not enhance. Why don’t you stay in Klaipeda upgrading items and check this out? (record video)
Klaipeda channels 1 and 2 are crashing almost every 5minutes. It’s hard to believe something based only in rumors.

BTW, I have +17 HoG that lost only 1 potential from +10 to +11 and I could easily upgrade to +26 if I use my Diamond Anvils(I am not cuz don’t wanna waste $ in soon to be outdated weaps), probably when new weaps come and if I suceed to get the same luck as now and upgrade my weapon to +26+ I can see me getting the same accusation that you are doing to these people,.

Maybe this case its legit, but there are lots of +20+ weapons, and thats REALLY strange, since the enchance chance is based on % and lag/ping. Also, there is not enough diamond anvil in this game to get a lots of weapons in this enchance.

Well I have pretty high ping and managed to upgrade my weapon with only 1 fail, I don’t think it has anything to do with lag (maybe you are basing this in the guy who succeed to upgrade +30 VienaMace, that was just luck). And most of that weapons are from long time ago, when the first leticia cube was released it was common to see diamonds on the market for less than 5kk, I still have 39 diamond anvils from that time.

Its just luck man get over it, some weapons go up until +20 without failing, others cant pass +6, its all fault of the bad disigned refine system.

All you have to do is pray, pray and repeat again and again and again until you have luck.

When crashed channels gets common again, people starts to get lucky, very intersting.:tired:

5 Likes

Threads like this just show how salty ppl now adays. I tell you its all luck and amount of silver you willing to spend. I got 3 +16 items and a +20 one but man if you look at my other equips more than 10 of those are +6 and +9 0 pot. I only used diamond anvil on my +20 wep starting at +15 with 5 pot left. Mostly are event diamond anvils. Never crashed channel always just farmed silver and bought diamond anvils lul.

vlw chalaa!! /20 char…

vou digitar em português porque eu sou BR FULL TRAB mesmo, sabe de uma coisa que é meio hipocrisia pra mim? quando os Koreia coloca arma +21 FULL POT, ninguém fala nada dos cara, mas se algum BR coloca ou é BUG, ou é Exploit, tenta ter um pingo de consideração com teus compatriotas criança mimada.

@edit: Certeza que tu voltou a jogar agora e não conhece mais ninguém do joguinho, e tá todo perdido ao ver que muita gente que continuou jogando está bem avançada, e você ficou “parado no tempo”, vida que segue irmão.

kkkkkkk Agradeçido pelo reconhecimento e gostei da minha foto ficou massa!! 10 pontos para Grifinoria kkk
Mas não imaginava que alguém iria se incomodar com o meu arco +20 zero potencial do qual gastei diamond desdo +11… a dor no peito que tenho de tanto silver gasto e a tristeza de nao ter chegado no +21!!!
Mas hoje fiquei feliz porque até foto em post de forum eu ganhei!!! Me desculpem a grande galera quem tem arma +21 com potencial sobrando porque minha arma deve ser melhor !! #tenhopost
Meu deus é cada choro que tenho que ver… que coisa feia namoral, o cara vem chora, posta foto de arma porque infelizmente teve azar ou não tem capacidade nenhuma de farma e investi em diamond!!!
#ChoraMenos #MaisSorteAi
OBs: Obrigado pela foto, apesar de ter gostado muito do costume eu acabei vendendo pra consegui shards pra investir mais no arco… e com isso acabei nem tirando foto com o costume vlw ai pela foto!!

Just poiting out
*pointing

No matter how many golden anvil you have, you won’t see over +20 equipment unless you never fail. See description

https://tos.neet.tv/items/643003