Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon +26 using crash channel

kkkkkkk Agradeçido pelo reconhecimento e gostei da minha foto ficou massa!! 10 pontos para Grifinoria kkk
Mas não imaginava que alguém iria se incomodar com o meu arco +20 zero potencial do qual gastei diamond desdo +11… a dor no peito que tenho de tanto silver gasto e a tristeza de nao ter chegado no +21!!!
Mas hoje fiquei feliz porque até foto em post de forum eu ganhei!!! Me desculpem a grande galera quem tem arma +21 com potencial sobrando porque minha arma deve ser melhor !! #tenhopost
Meu deus é cada choro que tenho que ver… que coisa feia namoral, o cara vem chora, posta foto de arma porque infelizmente teve azar ou não tem capacidade nenhuma de farma e investi em diamond!!!
#ChoraMenos #MaisSorteAi
OBs: Obrigado pela foto, apesar de ter gostado muito do costume eu acabei vendendo pra consegui shards pra investir mais no arco… e com isso acabei nem tirando foto com o costume vlw ai pela foto!!

Just poiting out
*pointing

No matter how many golden anvil you have, you won’t see over +20 equipment unless you never fail. See description

https://tos.neet.tv/items/643003

Hello, but still it is possible :wink:

Yea, I did mention “never fail”

It’s okay mate. Congrats for owner if they did get on legit way :grinning:

I’m just chirping in on the possibility of someone making 23 alt accounts to get event diamond anvils. You are telling me, you have premium tokens on ALL 23 accounts. To trade your weapons over, and to cover the cost of anviling?

Uh… Unless you have patience of a saint to overcome all the new account restrictions and is rich, no, that is not possible. Though I won’t deny that some people have luck of a saint. Just not that diamond anvil bull.

all just speculation, no solid prove, you guys just like argue.

I am not sure about your server but in my server Teisiai, yes as in average price of diamond anvil here is 40-55m. It is more worthy to create more account rather than buy in market.

Yeah I get that part, but you have to token all of the accounts so the weapon doesn’t become bound yeah? And event tokens don’t cut it cause it doesn’t add trade counts.

Unless the person really bought tokens for all 20plus alts , that’s another thing, commendable dedication . :distinguished:

both of you come from the same server :sweat_smile:

This thread is just like men comparing length and girth in the men’s locker room.

You could be satisfied with your 11cm tool or feel salty standing beside the guy with 26cm tool. Its interesting how these men with their over sized tools fail to perform on the same level as their weapons.

thank god i play on poor man server. balanced by poverty

1 Like

Greed. It’s common thing in MMORPG(Or actually obvious lol)
Then again it’s subjective so let’s not pry further.

how I missed those open beta days

1 Like

yes, just purchase 100 TP and transfer money via market to gain the enchant cost.

Yeah, Beta is much more fun compare to now. Every weekday after work objective is to complete 2-3 map exploration and quest map.

I don’t know about this weapon in image above, but in silute some players really crasg the channel, happens everyday, and a weapon + 30 magically appears, IMC should really look closer in the game and search for these kind of ■■■■ and erase it from the server.

I don’t see that this is the solution to IMC investigating countless players who have highly refined weapons and who crash channels. In a country where politicians and governors themselves are dishonest, the population follows the same principles.

The only solution is to change the refinement system. Leave it resistant to Brazilians. I’m Brazilian and I’m ashamed to say such things, but unfortunately it’s true. Every company that wants to do business in Brazil always has to worry about it.

I have already said several times in this Forum that the IMC should change the refinement system to something like transcendence that somehow you achieve 100% chance of success.

De nada amor, jaja tem mais