Tree of Savior Forum

We should also recive an Email if we fail to get into the Beta

In two more days a lot of people from here will be waiting for the email to arrive, and when the time comes, the lucky people will start spamming they got the Key and the rest of the community will be nervous and begin hoping for one until the day ends, being with anxiety all the day long. To avoid this, please, let us know if we fail to get into the Beta.

5 Likes

That would be one very dissapointing email.

"Dear Ceryx,

You didn’t make it.

Bye.

-IMCGames"

44 Likes

That kinda seems unneccesary for IMC, since if you dont get a key, you will already know you didnt get in. Yeah sure, one could argue that maybe it will take time for everyone to get their key, but if thats the case then people need to just be patient. I for one know Id be pretty sad if I saw an email from IMC, and furiously click on it just to see that they sent me an email saying I didnt get in =.=.

2 Likes

I think they won’t give any message if you’re not choosen.
They only sent a message for the 5000 lucky players.
So, before beta test begin. Good luck for you guys.

1 Like

that feels like a counter to people who made many accounts they would have to look at every email and waste more time, jk

2 Likes

They arent a college to send this. :laughing:

"Hello Dear …
We are glad that you tried to enjoy iCBT, but unfortunately you subscrition has been denied,

Thanks,
IMC"

4 Likes

They’ll probably announce the key release method, but I’m just gonna guess they’ll be all at once since it’s only 5000, as well as being a few days before the beta.

No real risk of bottlenecking (aside from the forums probably exploding again).

WHAT ?

why you possible want a e-mail like that ?

3 Likes

because we are apparantly masochists as we still try to take every thread about payment model serious

3 Likes

An email stating you didnt get selected would provide some relief. Better to have your hopes crushed up front hahaha! There should be some “I didnt get a beta invite memes” done when the time comes XD

that would be horrible y_y

i would be like “OMGGG IMCGAMES E-MAIL??? WOOOOOOHOOOO” and then the e-mail… " Dear savior you are not taking part on this cbt, buh bye!"

ayy lmao

5 Likes

It would be sad…

an email from IMC in the inbox :smiley:

then you open and discovers that failed :neutral_face:

maybe a classic parody version like:

“Dear player you shall not play this cbt”

just that . and cry

1 Like

SORRY IDK EDIT IMAGES PAINT SKILLS!! hahahaha

5 Likes

For those selected as Beta Testers, you will receive Beta Keys through e-mail and you will also be able to check the keys in the Official Website.

you will be able to check on the website if you got a key according to this. If you ain’t on the list, you ain’t got a key.

What if… you get the IMC email and it reads,
“Dear user, please follow this link: https://treeofsavior.com/accepted_into_open_beta”…404 Not Found.

NOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

LMFAO!!
20 characters

I think this is a great idea to let you know straight up if you got in or not. So you know right away at least, no waiting and stuff.

Flip the PC OC :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

in the wors case they send the email in a wave method :joy: