Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] What kind of hairstyle & hair accessories would you like see in the future!

Yeah, IMC should give us facial hair.
(But not some wig that comes with the beard, the beard needs to be separated from the hair, or wig)
PLS IMC, i need to make my Inquisitor more like the Inquisitor Master.

2 Likes

That hat
corsair_m

7 Likes

hair%20style
Please

14 Likes

I would love to see the mysterious girl hair from the TOS storyline ou first encounter her in the crystal mines it is probably my fav hair in the game. this concept art dont do the 3d in game model justice but i couldnt find a screenshot of her in game. Also i would like to that dress in game for players as well, but probably less ripped up .

8 Likes

This outfit and the hat (PLZ let the hat blink with its eye from time to time, that wouldbe sooo awesome!)

he’s in Feline Post Town

I’d love something similar to scarves:
Resultado de imagem para ragnarok scarf Resultado de imagem para ragnarok scarf
(i know some costumes have it, but its so sad to not have the option to make more combinations ;-; )

I also miss warrior related hats (specially 2 and 3):
image image image

Something like berrets too:
covering the entire top head, not that super tiny thing

7 Likes

1.- Ww should be able to purchase basic hairs for silver since they dont bring anything new and some of us dodn’t think too much when picking!

2.- some male long hairs should be nice as well like this one:

5 Likes

Kupole WINGS and dress!

i definitely want elf ears and hairstyle and well the costume too things like this

3 Likes

and a really long hairstyle like that not the color or clothing

1 Like

really long hairstyles~! its what i want to see

2 Likes

I’d like to see a cute look like
costume1
And other more old style like tos should be. I fee like the new costumes are too modern for a medieval game in my opinion.

3 Likes

this hair is a yes~!!!

2 Likes

Uhm, t-this…

7 Likes

Wow 5.000 points
Which gimmicks do you recommend to gather points fast?

I want to see a lot of things, but if I’m not to spread my attention too thin, I’d like to support all hairstyles with long braids. They are not too common in games (sadly), and I believe that ToS graphics can support them the best way.

1 Like

you are oh so right but we deserve nothing but bunny custumes and ribbons :frowning:

JUST

#20xxxxmyxxxxup

1 Like

I would be glad to see this mask adjusted to the side image like this

9 Likes