Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] What kind of hairstyle & hair accessories would you like see in the future!

OMG YES. <3 These look so lovely. :satisfaction:

There are some hair costume that I like a lot and I dream that someday they will get some nice designs.:thinking:

The first is that of our beloved Chronomancer Master, the beautiful Lucid. I love your hairstyle and I would like to have it in some pink or purple version.:relaxed:

hair%201

I also have others, but in the game do not look as beautiful as in the illustrations that Maggi has done.:roll_eyes:

For example Eclipse … She does not have the same hairstyle as the npc “TP Trader Leticia”, her sprites are the same but in the illustrations they have different hairstyles.

She is so beautiful that she should have a hairstyle of her own :heart_eyes:

Then, there are the goddesses Laima :star_struck: and Saule :kissing_heart:, their looks are cool and we should also be able to have hairstyles like that.

The braid of Saule is beautiful! It reminds me of Elsa, the ice princess (wink, wink *).

And that reminds me of Orsha’s poor Storage Keeper, Aisa. She’s so pretty, but her hair does not honor her beauty :disappointed_relieved: (and her two big reasons for keeping everything):sweat_smile:

Summarizing. I love braids and hairstyles smooth and long :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I love buying hairstyles, wigs and suits and would be happy with designs like these. I hope there are good news, such as those that came in the new and recent edition of the magazine.

P.S: I do not speak native English, so the translator has helped me a lot. My apologies and thanks. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

please please please I love curls… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Why this game has no shades or sunglasses?
I NEED IT!!

or Rexipher’s hood

21 Likes

Facial hair would also be awesome.

3 Likes

Skin head and Buzz cut.

1 Like

Im surprised that no one mention sister Aiste hairstyle

we also need sunglasses with mustache please :3
Black_Mustache_and_Sunglasses_Banner_300x300

Thats my idea for new hair + accessory, pls no laugh this is fast made sketch XD

I think hoods should come with costumes like rexipher costume etc
If you decide to make one hood w/o costume then please make it with 3 variants of colour (white, gray, black) or allow us to change its color by using hair dye

4 Likes

I would sure love to have a winter hat for the upcoming Xmas. The 2016 and 2017 Xmas costumes are missing the winter hat (especially one white in color).

Something like this :3

4 Likes

some paladin/inquisitor armors i want to give you money IMC i just wont buy cutie girly stuff like a bunny…

5 Likes

Blindfold please, like with this fanart I made before :satisfaction:

Top one is already obtainable by achieving the Capable Adventurer title

2 Likes

toshair

4 Likes

The Wizard at the entry of starry town has better looks as every single player in this game :wink:
So this style would be nice .p

Can you tell me where the btm male npc at ? Thx

Aiste, Lada, and Saule’s hairs! Or something very similar.
Maybe Aiste’s without the prayer shawl, though.
Curly ponytails = very good

For hats, I’d like to see a lot more 2nd slot hats. There aren’t very many right now, compared to 1st or 3rd slots. Fox ears maybe, butterfly antennae, or hair bows/barrettes.
Maybe hairpins of the game’s element types?

15 Likes

Fallen_Angel_Wing it’s not a hair, but the wings, I Want closed wings, or an option to close and open them, because that Huge giltine’s wings Sprite blocks the vision because it’s so big, and a White version (Laima’s wings ? ) Thanks !!!

5 Likes

This hair29e

4 Likes

I would like you to implement the hair of the goddess Laima and the hair of the master Miko, the hair of the Master Zealot in reference to her illustration.

the goddess Vaivora also has a beautiful hair