Vote Time! Rank Reset Option or Nay?

Choose Carefully! :yum:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10086830

3 Likes

Nay

1 Like

Nope.

/postmustbeatleast20characters

This game feature I really hope if not for debate to IMC and it’s a plane and simple NO.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This. That said, I cast my vote, yet again, and was pleasantly surprised to see the results. It seems the vast majority of players are against a rank reset.

it is 50/50 since OP was so smart to make it a 3 way poll.

The single circle reset idea is just beyond stupid. It’s not going to appease all the people asking for a reset and just about everyone should know it.

This poll pretty much made IMC’s decision on this matter a lot easier. It’s a resounding NO so far, so for IMC it is “no further action required”

So glad people with sense are voting

Nope.

/20charactersorsomething

Nah
/20charactersforthepost

Don’t kid yourself, a hundred (or even several) forum goers max (most people who visit forums are going to be ‘hardcore’ types) do not represent the vast majority.

Go ahead and have your circle jerk though.

Seems fair.

Except we need another 10 threads on this same topic to make it even.

If you think that a poll on a forum is anywhere near an adequate sample size for a community this large you’re going to have a bad time. Has anyone mentioned the stat reset potion or skill reset potion in any of these threads by the way? Don’t those need to go too?

About as useful as 4 guys ranting about the opposite in 10 diff. topics/threads.

That’s an entirely different subject that warrants its own thread. I’m glad people haven’t started talking about those in these threads. They have been discussed in other threads though. Let’s NOT lump that onto this subject.

Agreed, but the percentages would likely stay fairly similar.

That’s stupid, they are directly relevant to the argument (I.E. it shows IMC is not fervently against reversible decisions through the cash shop).

You don’t want to discuss it because it flies directly in the face of any “that’s just the kind of game it is” argument you would have. It directly contradicts the claim that this game is meant to be about choices and not swapping things how you please.

It makes a circle reset seem like an inevitability (it is), and that scares you.

Hahahahahaha

Oh my god

It’s why I cant sleep at night.

2 Likes