Tree of Savior Forum

Varena players from same guild teaming again and again

New players just quit. This game is just a pain in the ass. Especially playing with such a toxic community. Who doesnt really care about newbies. Let the population go down

1 Like

Even if the community is at fault, the entire mess is within Imc’s will to not act or even communicate.

you can do the same with your guildmates then, try organized your team torough discord and revenge them, crying in here not helpfull. kekekekekke and one again, its not player fault, just IMC are soo wise decide shity event wich giving solmiki stuff in it lul.

faster end this stupid event, give back AWS bandwidth to the main server
:distinguished:

Not wrong/illegal but just plain ugly. Like this:

Instead of blaming the player, you should blame IMC for setting up such incredible event.
Or ask them include a rule for “no teaming allowed” and the player involved will get ban~

If all players had the same sprite and no class or costumes it would be “fair”

soon? :thinking:

QWANTWAL PANJANG

MAMAMAMAMMAMA
MAMAMAMAMMAMA
MAMAMAMAMMAMA
MAMAMAMAMMAMA
MAMAMAMAMMAMA

jwembwat.

This behaviour won’t get punished. And even if ktos haloween patch changes arrvies, there won’t be much difference

some random comment:
Why won’t you join the dark side mate?
These other options are also available:

1. Make your own forces and do the same on different channel
  2. Make your own forces and have fun killing each other
  3. Abuse desync as your own advantage

living in ToS is harsh

git gud.

It’s not an abuse it’s a tactic. lol

I’m from Telsiai

today i got rap-ed by LastOrder , templa guild master by using invisible kill. Gm should take action on that thief guild or any gm come to watch the match when halloween event happening, also there is an envidence to show that guilty Guild.

Forgive them they did pokemon for whole server last night:

Hahaha this episode is funny from a 3rd person PoV.

I don’t understand how people are actually ok with them hacking!! Was in the dungeon with them at 1pm time (Varena time) and even if I ignore the fact that they are ganking all other players together (we can always run away)… THEY WERE ABLE TO ATTACK YOU WHILE:

1. Being Invisible / Attack you off-screen

2. Dash really fast even at Max candies.

Of course another question is why would they continue to hunt every other players down even after they maxed out their candies?! I cannot believe IMC would tolerate this kind of behavior? People are just trying to get some candies to change for attribute points -,-

And seriously, when people shout and confront them, they could only retaliate with how they have the victor potion (some lame stuff) and how their number one? Has TOS been overruled by degenerates and hooligans?!

Geez!

that’s because we didn’t cheat.
yes, we’re guilty of ganking, i admit that. but cheating, no, we’re absolutely not.
don’t accuse us of something we didn’t do.

as for your another question, i’ve already answered that in my post above.

They’re not hacking but they’re abusing the system. Same thing with crashing channels and all those kinds of stuff. If youre not getting banned from abusing, then keep on doing it. IMC doesnt even care anyways.

Been doing this saulus abuse for awhile. 6bs per char per day. Thanks Imc.

nah. GM punishment thats LastOrder can earn. Usually, ppl work hard to earn $$ or reward. Those mudafuka Hack hard to earn punishment. Re,tarded hacker. LastOrder sound likes Disorder. After this event, those cyka should change they Guild name.
Ps: when they kill you over&over again in Halloween event, show no mercy to you, now they ask for forgiveness? fck plz he-ll no!!

1 Like

From LastOrder to DisOrder. Lol Good one bro. Haha

2 Likes

Too much salt in this thread. Just blame IMC. Lols.

Yubi is a nice guild. damn, what a shame.

Yup. We dont abuse the game nor do exploits like you guys making thousands of accounts just for the blessed shards. Talk about desperation.

1 Like