Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

Funny thing is that a lot of people were able to enter the event dungeon in more than three instances and get more than 900 candies from it. I suspect it has since been fixed through yesterday’s quick 7mb patch, but nonetheless, there are still those players that have gotten more than the players who stopped at three runs. And IMC didn’t even do anything about the extra candies people got or mention anything about it. They’re continuing on with the event despite that oversight.

What a sad thing this event is.

3 Likes

every winner will have cheated at some point. this is total fail of an event

see that video wow what a work, just need help from some tools and bully all player like in that video
nice man ,
why u defend this event i wonder? i guess u are one of the cheater eh? …
now i see why defend it…
good job man, now i know u not white knight u just cheater that want miki to sell huh…

:tired:

R they even read?

1 Like

Giving solmiki weapon is totaly insult to all Miki weapon user. Imc they dont know the hardwork and the feeling of joyful when we succeed to craft our weapon. Hope imc realized our feels.

1 Like

IMC awarding exploiters… nothing new here

1 Like

You know,… Even if all server vote “Yes, remove it”, they’ll not remove Solmiki from rewards. Unfortunately, IMC doesn’t care about what players want.

Please Remove,

As someone that has never farmed Solmiki and even earth tower, they require ■■■■ tons of time and a lot of hard work. This is a true insult to the real and loyal player base. Give costumes, skins, cosmetics, badges, titles and even glowing stuff like the team battle league armband but do not give something that players work hard to get. This event takes 1/100 the dedication, that it takes to get a Solmiki weapon, It should not reward one.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

Shouldve learned from DPK bug, IMC loves rewarding exploiters :tired:

2 Likes

Yes they should keep the rewards, but secretly disquality all players/guilds that abused/cheated.

Be ashamed and respond to the community, please!!
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

I don’t care that the event gives solmiki because only 3 people from each server get to choose 1 piece of the set ONCE, so it’s not like its defeating everything that the other geared players have worked for.

In actuality, a few players get lucky, which is how most high value events in any game I’ve played operate.

BUT I don’t support giving it out if players are going to ruin the event by abusing it.

The ToS community at times needs to take responsibility for things being/getting worse. Even if you consider this game to be a dumpster (which I don’t), lighting it on fire doesn’t make anything better.

1 Like

We are talking about IMC here, a publisher/dev with reputation of long, gigantic track of overdoing things over and over.

Im not surprised if they retract the prize, and additionally completely remove solmiki shits from the entire game.
In return, players that supposed to win somiki from the event will receice 100x 300% tome, 100x tokens, and 100x of a new item called ‘solmiki 5 floors clear voucher’.

I’m sympathetic to the cause, I really think that giving away the best items we have in the game right now, in an event that is easily exploitable is stupid BUT, given my time around (which is probably since open beta) I have never seen IMC giving a single f*** to their players, not even once (would love to be proven wrong), they don’t even have the guts to answer and let us know their opinions on the matter, that’s just how it is. Even Aeria Games with all that p2w ■■■■ going on their games do a better job when it comes to communication to their players. Kinda sad, right?

Irresponsible gaming company - IMC :v:

@GM_Francis and @Staff :slight_smile:

1 Like

bad company, bad Event, no news … are there still random players that ask not to cancel this Joke? full of Bugs and Players Abusing exploits and Hook64 to take advantage, the community that is very stupid enough a boycott in the purchase of Tree of Points, one hour they listen to their players.

idiots who defends this company leaving the forum.

2 Likes

The problem is Solmiki weaponry is too hard to get in the first place

Its too tedious, monotone and way too time consuming to do this everyday for months on end
There is no fun in that and only a complete autist would subject themselves to this kind of boring daily and mindless grind
They need to give ET a rework ala Saalus

1 Like

Another event to reward bad players. Invisible and hits with long distance. Congratulations @IMC, solmiki for the cheaters.

I do agree its not fair giving solmiki weapons, but using a disease as an offense, is not cool, i flagged you.

Someone really needs a hug :disappointed_relieved: