Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

Irresponsible gaming company - IMC :v:

@GM_Francis and @Staff :slight_smile:

1 Like

bad company, bad Event, no news … are there still random players that ask not to cancel this Joke? full of Bugs and Players Abusing exploits and Hook64 to take advantage, the community that is very stupid enough a boycott in the purchase of Tree of Points, one hour they listen to their players.

idiots who defends this company leaving the forum.

2 Likes

The problem is Solmiki weaponry is too hard to get in the first place

Its too tedious, monotone and way too time consuming to do this everyday for months on end
There is no fun in that and only a complete autist would subject themselves to this kind of boring daily and mindless grind
They need to give ET a rework ala Saalus

1 Like

Another event to reward bad players. Invisible and hits with long distance. Congratulations @IMC, solmiki for the cheaters.

I do agree its not fair giving solmiki weapons, but using a disease as an offense, is not cool, i flagged you.

Someone really needs a hug :disappointed_relieved:

IMC = Ignore More Complains

7 Likes

The reason IMC is doing this is because Solmiki is about to become not best in slot, same goes for the Vienrazi type weapons. When the next big patch comes all this gear will be much worse so giving it out for free for a month or two is no big deal. I do think the exclusivity of Solmiki is a little shitty though, only 3 people will get 1 piece, it’s a ■■■■ move to both the people who farm and sell Solmiki but also the people who don’t play this game as much or as well as the top 3.

Still my complaint still goes towards the shitty event and douchey player base more than the prizes.

This event is garbage. Getting hit by invisible attackers when there’s nobody around, people desynching massively, exploiters everywhere. And those of you thinking you need a good internet connection will be relieved to know that even if //ping is reading 0.05 and you have an excellent connection with no lag in other games, this event is still unplayable.

It would be much better if there were no rewards at stake in combat. Even for someone who’s not competing for solmiki, the huge amount of attribute points and bear eyemask mean getting killed by invisible attackers carries a stressful penalty, and people who hate the event will get screwed if they don’t suffer through it. Move all the non-solmiki rewards to the kupole and get rid of the solmiki, which makes a mockery out of ET and devalues the game’s pve since exploiters will be getting the top rewards.

2 Likes

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.

all day long wtf?

4 Likes

bump

//20 2020 20 20 20202020

IMC should remove Solmiki.

9 Likes

@GM_Francis and @Staff still wanna grab popcorn and ignore this topic?

no don’t remove , this event is very good , very fun , and just 12 ppl can get that. it’s ok.

Yes it should be very good, for you, what help program are you using to affirm that the event is good? while speaking, a player killed me invisible, really great event, we have ghost in Dungeon Hallow, Laughter.

2 Likes

I like the event, but is too buggi/hacki/Lagi to really enjoy it, the rewards you can trade for candys are really good, not sure why IMC add the grand Prize of a Solimki thing, a prize like that need to be a prize for the best player of the year or something like that, not just in a random event…

no don’t remove , this event is very good , very fun , and just 12 ppl can get that. it’s ok.

Lol you must be blind, how you even navigate this forum? This event is riddled with glitches and unfair tactics. Nobody except 40f runners deserve solmiki weapon

1 Like

glitches, exploit, addons, etc totally unfair
and it should be in my opinion
1 it must send u an random channel of the event when u enter or reduce the channel that us can enter to the event (in the case of low population server)
2 when u got 300 u can’t attack or the area of attack must not be so big or should be kicked with ur candy(not recommended this last)
3 should not allow dual login I see a lot of char afk in the event feeding another chars
4 dissable the addons that shows mob in the mini map

Is fun this event but is a cancer too

1 Like
  • Add portals to a random location in the dead end ways
  • Make every player exept you a bokor zombie (to avoid guild ganking) =D
  • Lose only 50% - 75% of the candys when you die (is really frustrating lose all)

I mean… Did you guys forget about the “Cardboard Cube” troll?
Im just gonna leave this here https://tos.neet.tv/items/635041

1 Like