Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

post not deleted yet? give it another day, they need to munch on some donuts first

it might not survive the night , but at least people will be open the the truth

They keep making mistakes, and solutions, feedback and ideas are spread everywhere. They just need to listen.
i wish they don’t ignore this topic entirely :sad:

3 Likes

sshhhssss dont tell anyone but imc just put everyone in the same outfit so the players cant identify the cheaters in the videos that we already post,again they reawarding the hackers

2 Likes

This publication made it clear that the IMC company is not even there for its clients, even seeing that most ask for the withdrawal of the premium, they claim “justice” … Serious IMC? You have not done justice since the DPK bug, where those who benefited from it gained more rewards than those who neither REPEAT nor abused the bug.

Do you want to boycott the game? For that is what I feel, in addition to its poor administration, lack of attention to consumers, neglect, technical lack of understanding (STILL EXISTS BOTS has been working for more than 1 MONTH!).

What is the delay for NEXON to start managing the international servers? For you (BMI) are a SHAME!

8 Likes

The girl on the 1st video in the wedding dress is me! :tired: :sad:

Hack or desync? It is a hack! Happened all the time differrent people abusing this. Why did I delete that video =_=

I hate cheaters! = losers. So glad someone is demonstrating this. Thank you!

You deleted your footage ?
Did you experience being attacked by my ninja Friend ? He only did it to test and I apologise . He returned the candies at the end

Edit : Wait you are on Klaipeda and my Friend was testing on tels

I deleted the footage a few days ago >_< SSD getting filled. That’s definitely me I saw my fotage before deleting it then. I am assuming your friend tested this in a different server than his own.

Edit: sorry typing this as I walk. To answer your second question I never saw him you could only see the red square when someone attacks you.

2 Likes

ahhh what a waste. Could have been a very good video if had both PoV, collage both side by side

Definitely. I actually tried to recover the file to no avail :sad:

Going to start archiving videos on YouTube from now on >_<

Yup… that’s what has been happening since release. I don’t think IMC cares that much because this game is making them a decent amount of money even in its current state.

It’s actually impressive on both ends if you think about it, the sheer lack of empathy from IMC for its player base and the amount of nonsense the remaining player base is willing to put up with.

The people who invest so much energy on the matter should really stop caring so much, the games not worth stressing over.

1 Like

Honestly IMC is just not cut out to publish a game but kinda can’t blame them… it’s not like they are a publishing compaby.

Funny thing is that the player base wanted it this way back then. They probably could have even got a publisher for western audiences due to the popular interest back then.

Not sure if same is possible anymore now that population has crashed down.

Are you guys realy going to ignore this post ? check how many votes it got alredy, we are the players who play your game, without us, you guys dont have nothing for to do, if we are not happy with this prize you guys should listen to us, or at least leave a note on a annouceament… what a shame !

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Worked very hard the first week only to give up mid way through the second week once there was no word on the prize’s and mostly due to the desync issues… Completely thought miki gear was way too OP a prize and prayed they would remove it. Now with them messing up the candy distribution, keeping miki gear, and no word on R9 ever I think I am done with TOS. Not to mention the attributes are not even fixed… They would rather give out OP gear for free then to make the game actually work. Sorry IMC, I would always buy your cubes but I am done with your game. Maybe I will poke my head back in once R9 comes out but thats a big maybe :(.

Great news! Assuming the rewards for the recycled monster tamer event are not typos, and that the event itself will be as abusable as the previous one with 600+ blue orb pieces per day, then the abusers who will receive a solmiki weapon from the halloween event will be able to use tons of diamond anvils for it as well! Not only do they get to match the people who worked hard in getting solmiki weapons, they could even get to absurdly higher upgrade levels than their predecessors lmao

3 Likes

this is what happened to me just now,a invisible man was chasing me all the way and attacking me, only once i hit him but the candies didn’t drop on the ground but disappeared.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis
i’m from Fedimian server,was at ch6 5am server time.There is still hack abuser play even at the end of the event,pls check the top candy onwer’s account at least when u give out the reward.

4 Likes

i can confirm i faced a player like the one you described and the fact he’s probably getting a solmiki weapon makes me mad.

damage is already done, IMC embarrassed itself this time

1 Like

opsssss it has been a while I did not log in to check forum as i am semi quitting this game hosted by IMShit!

@GM_Francis @Staff CHEERS!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think imc no responsibility at all in all sense . U can keep 12 ppl but u can’t keep 1.2k player from frustrated about the event . Then the end game solmiki dungeon should easy to get or it shouldn’t exist at all . Next rank 9 patch come give us the end game content event again so we don’t need to wasted time to play at all . These IMC basically is Open the door let player leave the game without looking back . I so disapointed

2 Likes