Tree of Savior Forum

Victory Dungeon

Worst Event Ever!!!

1 Like

Cant wait to finish the patch download, all the freezing and crashing to try this dungeon

Had to reinstall entirely because skills with overheats didn’t work at all. :))))

if you can’t reenter the victory dungeon but still want to bring talt with you (because you paid with silver in the 1st run), try this trick my guildie told me:

1. don’t bring talts but bring dungeon cubes
  2. talk to the npc until queue window appears, but don’t click queue/enter yet
  3. open cubes (while the queue window is still open) till you get talts
  4. click queue/enter. now u can enter the dungeon eventhough you have talts in your inventory
2 Likes

isn’t that an abuse? Oxo;;;;; peeps might get beaned if this is an exploit oxO;;;

the talt is only good for 1 run for 1 week as i understood given the record listing on how many times we can do it by talt

anyway
150 tp for potentially 11 fragments means
you have to buy 4 x 150 tp roll
and 6 x 15 tp roll
690tp total
to get 50 fragments

420tp to get 30
and 1095tp to get 80

and what’s with these numbers even Owo?

has imc discovered memes and realized that true endgame is not the p2w stuff, and rather it’s the cosmetics?

that now, not only we can’t just direct buy cosmetics like before, due to the current gacha system, imc now goes like “Yo Dawg, I herd you like gachas, so I put an gacha in your gacha so you can :whale: while you :whale2:.”

1 Like

no that’s not an abuse. using that trick you still can’t use talt more than once, as intended.

it’s just a way to enter the dungeon with talt in your inventory coz apparently there’s a bug where ppl can’t reenter the dungeon bringing talt.

without that trick, ppl who used silver in the 1st run & don’t want to spend TP/medals can only enter once

1 Like

ooh i see Owo

i thought you can use talt after using one already owO

didn’t quite grasp the thing about paying with silver on first run Owo;;

since talt’s like 5k and it’s better to do a rerun than pay 450k if ever one forgot to bring a talt on first run owO;;;

but thanks for the clarification and solution to this X3

To those of you having trouble reentering the dungeon,

Did you have talt in your inventory on your first entry? Did you use silver or talt to open the first cube?
I’m trying to recreate the issue and I can’t seem to figure out what is causing this.

2 Likes

open talt on my 2nd entry. 3rd entry cant enter until i throw all talt away.

having talts after the first reward claim makes it unable to enter until you store it away

what i tried

do a run, didnt take any rewards, no talts in inventory, i can still re enter

do a second run, bring talt, use talt to get reward, cannot re enter after that

@lumo.aq what did you use to claim your reward on on your first run?

K guys, found out what’s causing the problem.
The fix will be implemented shortly if you’re still having this problem restart the game client in about 30 min~1 hr and it will be fixed.

2 Likes

I used silver on my first run because I had used all my talt the previous day when Guild Quests reset.

When the event started I didn’t had any talt and dungeons were still an hour away before reset; so I simply did the dungeon thinking I could use the talt later after the dungeon reset.

wow this event p much blows for anyone not willing to spend a boatload of tp to get cosmetics, and even for paying customers its terrible inefficient. yikes event.

1 Like

It’s like going to work and instead of being paid you have to pay to keep your job… :haha:
Entering the Victory dungeon is like driving a Formula One car…

never been so fast to fix something !!
it’s amazing when it concern tp you’re faster than light but when we are stuck with stupid bugs for month you tell us to send tickets nobody reads

and just because it doesn’t seems to affect you in the slightest : everybody is disgusted by this event ! it’s a slap in the face to everyone who is already paying a monthly token.
if you want us to stop playing just say so …

imtard

6 Likes

I have trouble reentering dungeon… first time I have no talt in inventory and use silver to open first cube

1 Like

lol, that’s works for me.

thanks

Waste Garbage pay to win scam event

Luckily, I was already vaccinated and I knew how great this event was going to be (like most); a month of respite and normal play, I’m thinking of going on a trip somewhere cool while. Now seriously, it’s sad that this legendary 2016 message still has 90% in effect…

Is very sad how private servers (alegal, which are not illegal if they are not using the same software as the official) know make better events, above all, fun or at least useful.

How many times I have to say it, the West is not East (the “basic” festivities are different, then events and cosmetic content should be different, or at least exclusive), and every part of the West has its language and culture, they are not all English, from USA or Scottish (I say this because of the terrible location of the video game, only English? I wasn’t referring to people, I have friends of all places of the world.) If the Koreans like these shapes, either by those people, iTOS is not KTOS… Basically, we don’t want the same ■■■■.

p.d: I wonder if anyone will ever pull a ToS server emulator, that day, IMC and others so on will end up like iRO or KRO… Death by suicide or self-destruction?.

Keyword: Scheduled Maintenance

1 Like