Tree of Savior Forum

Victory Dungeon

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Victory Dungeon’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1736

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Twinkle Rod

2 Likes

How do you get fragments and how many because it’s not explained on the Victory Cube event page.

1 Like

can obtain from the Victory Cube

“Recycle Medals” are the same ones used in the exchange shop right?

I want a confirmation about the fragments from IMC and the amount you receive.

2 cubes per week and I have to pay 1 talt and 450k for them

W O A H
O
A
H

7 Likes

unless you use TP to infinitely open it

I don’t see any mention of silver or exp gained on this dungeon(?) , is there just the cube?

Exactly my thought here… Even more when you have this:

“- The following is the list of items that you can obtain from the Victory Cube:”

• a bunch of shiny items with probablility of 0.01%
  • Victory Cube Fragment with a probablility of 99.9%

And then:

• Victory Cube Fragments can be collected and traded with the Victory Cube Trader NPC for special items as listed below (insert here a list of items tradable for 10, 30, 50… and more frags)

With 4 weeks, you barely can get a Planium (or maybe if it’s 5 weeks), and that would mean spending 2+mil silver for it.

Yes that’s the point of the event…

Vache-clairemedium

3 Likes

the event is a joke. youll get 1 frag per talt/ 450k . 1month of event with bonus week now so free users can get 1 planium for whole event. (yes the run is per team) well youre screwed if you get 1 attri it means minus 1 frag . lol

I dunno why buy I can only trade with silver … whenever I have talt in my bag the NPC wont let me queue >.>, leaving it on my team storage lets me in though …

WTH is this??? IMC!!!

after good event now you give us this sucks ball event :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .
whale
can’t wait for more player ranting in forum poga

2 Likes

how NORMAL people are supposed to play that crap ???
i didn’t see this in ktos so i suppose it’s entirely IMC 100% PURE BRAND
you really are braindead …
546516ff

4 Likes

Sorry, but the entry to the dungeon is unlimited so it says the patch notes, but still does not let me re-enter: S

Dont bring talts guys it will let you re enter … but cant trade talt … sadly …

So, is 1 talt per week and 450K per week, per team so only 2x chance for free to play to participate in this event ?

1 Like

worst event ever
i cant believe it

4 Likes

Okay… I might be a bit pissed off, so sorry, but… WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU IMC?!
You give a ‘nice’ event, that a lot was hyped for and you make it avaiable basicaly only to whales.
Is this a f joke?!
I’m not surprised that new playes come and go almost instantly and that the game has super low population, since it seems that f2p people can’t have anything nice here.
Yes, I’m triggered. A f lot.

So I did one run but didn’t had enough money or talt so got nothing…
On the second one I had the talt and got the cube reward…
Wanted to do the 3rd I get msg that I reached weekly limit of cubes that can be traded via talts and if I want to enter anyway, I’m pressing Enter Vicotry Dungeon and nothing happens, menu don’t open… nothing… it’s the way it should be?

[edit] ok, when I put talts away the menu pop up… great programing…