Tree of Savior Forum

Varena Server Implications

Continuing the discussion from Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition:

Continuing the discussion from Server Transfer Details and Conditions:

Okay, several things I understand from this:

1. New Players cannot create a new account in Telsiai
  2. New Players from SEA will immediately be put in Varena
  3. Varena is a NEW and Separate server from Telsiai

Negative Implications:

• how can Telsiai grow its population?
  • will Varena and Telsiai ever merge?
  • our friends who are waiting for f2p can no longer play with us in Telsiai
  • IMC has split the SEA player population into 2 servers
  • IMC has Locked down Telsiai, no one can ever get in, EVER

Positive Implications:

• bots and gold sellers will no longer be able to operate in Telsiai

Let the discussion begin! Please kindly enlighten me where I may be wrong. Cheers

1 Like

I dont believe they have it planned as forever given this line:

1 Like

If your friends are waiting for the f2p, why not lend them money?

• NO, there will be no merge. Varena is a separate sever. Just like Orsha and Fedimian, SEA will have two servers.
  • So what if they split it? ToS will have cross-server matchmaking dungeons and wars in the future?
  • As I said, lend your friends money to play the game. Afterall, they are your “friends”.
  • The lockdown is temporary. It will open again in the near future.
3 Likes

me to my friends: “guys i started in KPD but i’ll move to SEA-TLS so we CAN PLAY TOGETHER”

my friends: “ok, see you on F2P, we’re excited to play with you”

IMC: “NO!!! F*** ALL OF YOU!”

this is just sad…

wow, OK, let me pick some money from my money tree…

and if they had the money to be able to pay me back, they wouldn’t have waited for F2P

6 Likes

I have 10+ friends waiting for F2P. We planned on playing together and creating a guild for us.

Now this cannot happen, at least in the immediate future. I hope we can at least invite our friends in Varena to play in Telsiai (a server transfer, but on Telsiai players’ request). Those other people who doesn’t have friends in Telsiai can go play in Varena.

1 Like

well thats not good, if there are no new players then how am i going to earn money from mid materials?

soon everything in Tes will only be end-game this and that

a; it can’t. BECAUSE IF IT DID, ALL THE CRASHES AND ERRORS YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT WOULD JUST GET WORSE!
b; not in any foreseeable future. the ENTIRE POINT is that Telsiai already has too many players on it.
c; well no kidding.
d; again, no kidding. and there are 2 NA servers (Orsha and Klaipeda). and after F2P there will probably be a LOT more servers for every region.
e; you’re an idiot. how do you read “temporary” and take it to mean “forever” ?

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!
you keep complaining about all the errors and crashes happening because the server is too crowded
and yet… now that they say that the server is full, you’re demanding they allow more people to be added.

F2P players are basically second class citizens, due to the fact they don’t pay for the servers / development. If all your friends are going to be on the other server why don’t you just remake and play with them.

Nothing will be any different for your friends.

1 Like

It’s people like you that leave moronic reviews on steam.

You’re so quick to judge and cry over a situation that you can’t even be patient long enough to realise that this entire ordeal is temporary.

Did you just read one sentence of their original post and write this? Because that’s sure what it sounds like you did.

Why even make a new topic? This is beyond dumb and you should feel dumb.

Come on guys, you need to at least try to understand why they are doing it like this.

Telsai has an over-population problem which is causing lots of lag and DCs. If all the F2P players are able to join Telsai, then those problems are only going to get worse, while Varena will be running smooth as butter because it will be under-populated.

IMC is trying to balance the population of the servers so that they all have approx. the same number of players. They are doing this to improve the gaming experience of EVERYONE, even if that means temporarily inconveniencing a few players for the greater good.

If your friends really want to play with you, they can just wait until Telsai opens up for F2P players. Or, you can make a new character on Varena.

3 Likes

they should’ve put options for people to move on new server (Telsiai > Varena) just like what they did before? that would lessen the overpopulation on tels. i think varena would be op then :joy: well some people wanted tos to be just P2p they didnt want F2p to come let them stay at Tels. those from other server who went to SEA actually wanted to play with their friends , then this bad news came… well better than prolonging the F2P they’ll figure it out sooner or later. but for now we deal with the Overpopulated server and the soon to be newbies server :smiley:

Do you retards even read the previous announcement? IMC had stated they will be offering players a 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access. Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased. So all of you will be able to transfer to the new servers to play with you Free2Play friends.

Now tell your other entitled forumers about this so people would stop making these stupid type of threads.

3 Likes

@yazidjalal
how about people that transfered to Telsial? they already got they 1 time.

It is clearly stated this transition will be implemented when f2p launches. Did f2p launched yet?

If IMC had the slightest intent to fix issues in Telsiai, they had done something regarding the issues caused by over population by now, even before F2P release.

lol, and what do you suppose they’re going to do?
just start randomly punting people off the server? “you, back to NA. you, back to EU. you, go try the SA server.” yes, this wouldn’t cause any problems.

everyone seems to think you can just snap your fingers, or wave a magic wand, and problems get fixed instantly, but that’s just not true. even Blizzard, with vastly more cash on hand, took months to resolve the massive overpopulation issues when WoW originally launched.

You know all here complaining all of em saying something like hello i got 10 friend here want to play together,well imagine if 1 people of telsiai brings 10 people f2p friend then what? Its imposible to contain all those infection for the worst walking dead scenario which will makes the world itself failing aka crashing… a lot, just think the way they opening this server to let the f2p and possibly founders who are willing to join their friends shaping the markets and server itself without the advantage like EA

It’s because you touch yourself at night. :rage:

I don’t know what to say. Do you seriously think Telsiai still needs to grow at this point? Dungeons are not even working properly anymore, almost every map is crowded except very high level maps where the bad mob stat scaling starts, we’re getting massive lag, spikes and delays, CommanderLoadFail(previous issue). All of these because of the overpopulation yet you still thinking how Telsiai can grow?

I would agree if the server can still handle the amount of players currently but it cannot. It seriously feels like Telsiai will explode anytime and cause frequent emergency maintenance.

Like what randomly ban some of you to reduce the population lol.