Tree of Savior Forum

Varena Server Implications

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yes iā€™m sure that there is simply an unlimited capacity to upgrade.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

sure, and itā€™s infinitely expandable as whole, iā€™m sure too.

but i donā€™t care about overall. iā€™m referring to a single server amidst the bunch.
i suppose i could have been more clear last time.

Eh, like improve server capacity? open new servers? Why wait till F2P releaseā€¦, for cost savings due to better estimation of influx of players at the cost of current players on Telsiai (founders) to suffer the issues brought by overpopulation? Or was it to bait more waiting F2P players who had friends with founders to buy a packā€¦

1 Like

Not that simple.

They are doing that

because after the transfers they realized how many sea players they had once they were separate, the initial data implied your player base was smaller. And now they are adding a server, they arenā€™t free and require work to set up so duh it is going to take a bit of time this is IMC not blizzard they canā€™t make servers overnight.

the only thing you can do if you donā€™t want to start over is to let your friends play on the new server, when the server transfer are available, you go xfer from Telsiai to the new Sea server

i guess that is one of the things you could do

Why do you want to make imc give to Amazon the money they earned by their dedication in milking the players ? :frowning:

so if telsiai is moved to singapore, where will they host varena server? or moved to singapore too?