Tree of Savior Forum

US mentality behind regional servers

" We are aware that many players have been requesting regional servers. However, we have come to the conclusion that we cannot create and sustain regional servers based on the data up to this point. "

Is this real? Wait a sec, so 56% of playerbase is sufficient data to create server for them, but 44% is just not enough?
You unhesitatingly state that its insufficient to create a server for literally shitton of people who were willing to pay you?
And do you know how many customers you’ve lost because of this, being hard headed about EU servers?

Is it not worth it? Well you will certainly get flooded by money as soon as people grow tired of this and demand refunds.

Dear players what we see is just US mentality, they think that they are the hub of the universe… even when talking about INTERNATIONAL, ONLINE game. They disregard every request they get from us, customers. And dont be fooled by them sayin " we will think about EU servers in the future, its pure BS". The game might not even live that long since EU servers are only one of few major complaints.

Dont be afraid to cut this crap right here, the game wont serve you well anyways on 29.03.

DEAR IMC! I DEMAND EITHER REFUND OR EU SERVER! YOUR CHOICE.

5 Likes

Wait…where is this 56% come from?

Again, don’t include SEA in that 44% please

5 Likes

oh I get it, he plus some of that pie together…

No point. You’ll just get replies like these.

1 Like

If all eu players refund, we will never get EU server. I just hope that when f2p starts lots of EU players will join and they see how big a community we are and still create a regional server.

3 Likes

North + Latin, 30+26. I add this up since they are relatively close to east coast. But yes i know latin america got some issues too. Just to avoid further humiliation of IMC i summed that up ( 56% looks better than 30%, even tho both are low no matter what )

I see a good amount of hypocrisy here…[quote=“k.kubiak94, post:1, topic:154634”]
Dear players what we see is just US mentality,
[/quote]

Talking seriously, i don’t see alot of US players talking bad things about EU, so stop complaining about then…

Again, I reiterate. It’s too early to just decide on such things. Be patient and wait. Of course, IMC would cater to the regions which have the most demand. But this isn’t final, yet. Demand can increase and decrease depending on region. Do you know whether the demand will remain the same on your own region? You can’t predict the future. IMC is just testing out the waters. This takes time and investment. You just gotta wait it out and keep supporting your home turf as much as you can. Everything has to to be taken with a grain of salt. Be patient want wait.

5 Likes

EU’s contribution is visible as it is, theres no need of proving ourselves worthy of 1 server. Now we make ourselves look like dogs to be beaten and laughed at, and if we wont bite, they’ll reward us. How messed up is that.

2 Likes

Should we make a poll ? With 3 options like
1- : I’m from EU, RUS and i will refund
2- : I’m from SEA/OCE and i will refund
3- : No , i wont refund and keep support IMC .

?? should we?

1 Like

This is not getting any better… It’s time to use my ultimate weapon…

Summon The Kraken!! JULIE ヽ(✧Д✧)ノ

@Staff_Julie

11 Likes

My god it still surprises me how ignorant ppl can get…

2 Likes

Talking seriously, i don’t see alot of US players talking bad things about EU, so stop complaining about then…
[/quote]

If you had just a little bit of common sense you would know im not talking about US players… cheesus

1 Like

I respectfully don’t agree with your opinion. A MMORPG can’t just create more servers as it will seperate the community more and a MMORPG is driven by it’s community. Also money is a issue for them probably.

But i still think they’re gonna give us a EU server once f2p starts and they see how big EU playerbase actually is.

1 Like

#I love you, marry me please :hearts:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear all the compains about all the multiple languages that will fill the chats. And no one can really complain about it either, since it’s not really a US server, it’s the International server. So everyone is welcome.
I’m fine with it since I see it daily in Euro servers. But I know that especially US tend to be very picky about what language to use. Happy times ahead. \o/

Also with the no premade queue system we can probably hear alot of complains when it comes to ppl “underperforming” due to the high ping. Face it, about 50% will have 200+ so can’t really escape it when queuing up.

3 Likes

Kids these days totally brainless.

1 Like

Oh, hey look! Another expert that knows how this shiit works.

You’re ignoring the fact that there will probably be a bunch of people from Europe going to play in NA servers. I know other people who will be playing in NA no matter what and Im sure there are hundred more.

1 Like

Well Europe has proven to be better MMO market than rest of the world combined, excluding Asia. So yes i think IMC suffers from it more than they imagine. Those who bought the game are disapointed, enraged but majority didnt even buy the game yet, purely because of whats happening.