Tree of Savior Forum

US mentality behind regional servers

They just don’t know how the MMORPG gaming buseness actually works.

HEY! don’t mix us SEA with them (ಠᗝಠ)

3 Likes

Got it now srry… ,_, The lack of english just makes the things more hard to understand.

Well im not, but good look to those who never liked playing on equal grounds.

I’m not sure where you are getting 44% from. Europe has only 24% of the player base. And that 16% from East Asia your counting has servers closer, such as Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

He plus NA with Latin that’s 56% , and he put the rest 44% all together in one bowl.

Nahh. Those are the kids; every nation has problematic kids in online gaming communities because they’re… well, they’re kids (Maybe except Canada). Plus, the amount of Pro-US comments on this board are extremely minimum.

^And this is what you should really be worried about. If you want IMC to make an EU server, keep making these threads to let your voice be heard. That’s a good thing. But the moment you start a crusade and encourage everyone to refund and too many people actually follow through with it, you will NEVER get an EU server, because at that point IMC would be investing into something that holds much less value than it did initially.

I can understand someone not wanting to pay and play on a game with an un-optimal experience, but don’t always expect Service - Support = Better Service. It’s not a good formula.

3 Likes

If im not mistaken people around Europe got better ping on EU server rather than US, so bearing this in mind i just picked those who are not on 'Murican continent, tho I think SEA players would be happier if they got their own server as well.

Yeah, but ignored the 16% from Asia who aren’t close to Europe either?

This is getting abit ridiculous, how many new topics about this do we need?

While I am not against people getting a EU server, I wish you guys really do get one. As I know the feeling of having high ping 250ms here.

You are saying the US people feels like they are the hub of the universe but here you are complaining like the world revolves around you, hypocrite much?

They already said they will give FREE transfers if ever a EU server happens, cant you just be happy with that for now? While it may not be sure at least its something. They simply cant judge this early just from the Early access buyers what cant you understand from that? It is more reasonable to wait out the free release and see how much more players get added to the pool.

Personally I’m getting tired of reading these dumb demands that if you dont get a server now you will refund, then refund? the more of you guys that refund the less chance that you will get any servers anyway.

Or you know… you can just be patient and wait like the rest of us with High ping? no need to throw a tantrum and make like 10 more topics when there is one or two main threads already.

Pretty sure I’ll have way more ping than you as I live in the SEA, but my common sense tells me that their decision makes sense so I will be patient.

Another thing that keeps being mentioned is that this game will die early, really? Are you an oracle to predict such things? Because if you’re just going to base it from the popularity it had from KR, then its two completely different markets. You want to play this game but you don’t have any hopes for it? what the heck. You know that shitstain of a game called RO2? It got closed early on KR because of how bad that game is, but I’m pretty sure its still alive in the west. If that crap of a game can survive years in the west I’m sure this game can. Get out with your this game will not live long anyway BS.

Also isn’t IMC a Korean company? What does US people have to do with it
???

19 Likes

Wait wait wait… Am I missing something?
IMC Games, which based in KR has decided to host the international server from a NA location, and it’s the fault of US players?

1 Like

time to live in new york bye bye germany ToS is more important than you T_T

2 Likes

That’s lack of research and just angry posting probably…

Most of these threads lack the sufficient research and are just posted because of anger or maybe personal issues??

1 Like

No!! someone stop him!! :open_mouth:

Think of all the beer you’ll be leaving behind!

And you don’t wanna be in the same country as Trump! It’s not worth it!

6 Likes

In the past no EU servers, in any game, did worse than were expected. So I cant find other reason for such ignorance from IMC. If they think NA is enough to please the worldwide market, well. I just cant. If they say, their decision is based on steam sells, it sounds like a poor excuse since there is more evidence to be considered. Evidence that makes EU valid contender.

About refunding. Well… they had more than enough time to make their minds up, me personally Im becomming just uninterested…

Next one… read with understanding.

No offense but if you’re getting uninterested, just don’t play the game and play something else, instead of posting things like this and trying to take supportive players with you.

4 Likes

Oh so EuRO is still around? I thought their player based merged into iRO. Thats right it did.

Seriously dude, I know your mad but stomping your feet everytime you get upset isn’t going to fix everything.

Just wait, they said they are willing to add a EU server in the future. Alot of the Europeans held off on buying the EA because they were unsure if the servers where going to going coming out there.

And you get a free transfer. What else are you freaking crying about? Your ping for a few months? Grow up.

2 Likes

For now, yeah. But let’s wait and see what will happen next. Let’s determine for ourselves how IMC will respond to such things. Nothing is written in stone yet, things can change for the better or for the worse in due time.

1 Like