Tree of Savior Forum

Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared

Indeed it is. I thought Orange would solve the issue for me but GM Orange clearly did not care either.

Golden anvil does work when I tried it. I’m not sure on Isbality.

Golden anvil works but not 100% of the time. It does work as intended though it some times triggers a bug that destroys the weapon and it has happened to others and not just me. IMC staff even confirmed that sometimes it does happen upon failure on the response to my ticket.

So in short we players are at fault coz of that shtty description on the item and IMC doesn’t give a sht as well instead of fixing it, great :expressionless:

So we got IMC’ed again?
Its not a bug and its a feature?
Typically IMC :sparkles:

1 Like

Long story short, yes. I was never compensated at all nor did I get any further response after the initial one no matter how many times I’ve resubmitted my tickets.

The same thing happened to me today.
I used a Shining Golden Anvil in my Aspana +12, transcendence 7, and it disappeared! T.T

3 Likes

+1 shining golden anvil destroy my sarkmis ;__;

1 Like

Did you guys send a ticket? IMC has been pretty competent lately with these kind of issues.

Write at them in the forums privately, 10/10 they have a log with all actions happening in the game.

I’m still without my Aspana, even with @STAFF_Amy speaking they solved my problem. :disappointed_relieved: