Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

If the token would at least disable the potential decrease when trading… Without a token you should be able to trade and even be able to use the shared storage…WITH a
Token effect it should disable the potential loss. Why wasn’t it implemented like that?

Trade and share items allowed only with Token basically kills the concept of alt money characters like Pardoner and Alchemist since you won’t be able to pass the money to your main PvE/PvP class…

I don’t like these suggestions personally. You can put gems in the storage, if you choose not to think for yourself and you drop gems in a dungeon it’s because you chose not to store your gems safely.

Never had issues with weight limit though.

That’s a fair suggestion. There’s a lot of pros and cons to consider and most likely will be bad for the economy.

I understand what you meant. Just not sure about the suggestions. They aren’t things you think about enough when you play the game.

It would be a token bonus, if it wasn’t clear.

A better bonus then most “bonuses” u get from the token right now

This is more like a Pay2Win feature than a luxury though.

1 Like

I agree that bonus is 2 strong. But sadly i would rather have that then the joke of a trade system we have currently.

But right now it’s just “everybody looses”. I prefer to pay for benefits…right now everybody will loose durability… Those that don’t pay can’t even trade…those that pay can trade and will loose durability… I somehow think one of the pay items will be a scroll to reset a items potential again.

Aren’t we talking about trading potential loss ?
That’s hardly what I would call p2w…

1 Like

god i hope not.

20 charcaters

I think it’s the next logical step…

The difference between casual (f2p) and core or hardcore (token) would be significant if such a thing were implemented. This is a clear advantage over other players.

The whole point is for it to remove gear from the economy so it can circulate indefinitely. Which is a GOOD thing.

1 Like

This is just a technicality, but there’s a difference between Durability and Potential

1 Like

A big part of MMOs for many is to farm stuff for your other chars with a char that does the farming task best. The potential loss would counter that…not completely, but it would make “hard work” much less rewarding. It’s not a good decision imho

We understood what he meant though didn’t we. xD

Hence I said

/20characters

I liked your comment. Was just stating that there was no confusion. But thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Yes but thats where account storage comes in. Since its for one of your own characters its not circulating in the economy so it shouldn’t lose potential through account storage. Currently it does but that is how i would fix it, because the trade potential loss is a good thing for long term health of the economy.

2 Likes

All in all, I guess I can agree with their terms, except for one that I need to clarify:

+3 Movement speed is strange, really. I can’t accept to see something like this on PvP which gives a straight advantage to Token players over F2P players. This is the most tolerance I can give to this token feature.