Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

Great to see they still update the english blog.

2 Likes

would be greater if we can get this aswell qq

1 Like

The mini guinea pig is so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Custom and 8-9 Rank Costumes

source: http://www.tos-db.com/classmodels
animated models: http://tosdatabase.com.br/vejamais/conhecaasnovasclassesqueestaochegando

Appraiser

Pied Pipper

Hackapell

Chaplain

Shepherd

Mimic

Daoshi // Taoist Priest

Centaurion

Shinobi

Murmillo

Archer Female

Wizard Female

Swordsman Female

Swordsman Male

4 Likes

Hey- Thank you for your announcement.
Just to clarify - is OBT starting date you mentioned above (Dec 17th) for global/US server? I heard that Korean Server will open on the same date so I’m just wondering if you are opening up the US server at the same time as Korean’s.

Thanks!

1 Like

The aforementioned Templars can form and manage guilds.

▲ First, go see Knight Commander Uska and pay handsomely to create a guild.

Then, invite friends to your guild.

Initially, a guild can accommodate up to 20 people. The max capacity can be increased as the attribute level increases.

If you have joined a guild, a Guild tab will be added to your Chat UI.

All the discussions both minor and major can be done on this tab without using a mic.

Guild masters can raise a guild tower on a field of their choosing.

The tower can perform even more functions depending on the guild tower skills the Templar in charge has.
Guild members can use the tower to warp, use the guild storage or enter the private area.

High-level guild towers can function as a hangout spot. The spot consists of an inside area and a farming garden.

In this hangout spot,

You can plant crops and harvest them,

Or raise unique companions.
The crop materials and companions can be obtained from various guild events.

A guild master can choose in which guild events to participate. The events will consist of boss raid events, raid missions for guilds, GvG events.

Guilds can grow their guild towers by feeding them talt items obtained from those events. As guild level increases, points will be accumulated and you can use those points to grow your guild.

There are many ways a guild can grow. A guild can specialize in agriculture or in combat.

Guilds can declare war with each other. Warring guilds can destroy each other’s guild tower or PVP the enemy members on fields.

There aren’t many things that can be obtained by winning this war so it would be good for everyone to get along well each other.

1 Like

Yup, that schedule is only for KR (Nexon) version …and not Steam version. If you read the the latest maintenance post, the staff mentioned that there’s no date schedule for steam version yet. They will annouce/tell us about it once the steam version is stable enough.

you can refer to this:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/regular-maintenance-notice-dec-8-completed/124039/16?u=merru

1 Like

Now I’m wondering, if I chose Klaipeda as my starting area, will I still be able to do quests in Orsha later on? no?

1 Like

nothing about character personnalization

1 Like

In CBT version, players started their journey on Klaipeda after getting the divine revelations from the goddesses. In OBT version, however, players can start their journeys from the new city “Orsha.”

The Orsha route will largely be the same as the Klaipeda route. Both will have Rank 4 advancement, the storage service and etc. However, the Orsha route will provide players with new areas to explore and new quests to complete. The players from both Klaipeda and Orsha will join paths in “Femidian.”

▲ When creating a character, one can choose the starting city. This choice does alter the early quests and progression.

Orsha City Tour by Eka Gim

Orsha City Tour by Steparu

1 Like

I know right… I hoped for some fancy headgear, costumes, hairstyles to be introduced. I like getting silver in mmorpgs mostly due to the fact I can spend it on awesome customizations :frowning:

What about the cash shop? Since it’s a F2P game, there should and will be some introduced. What kind of stuff will be buyable? I hope we learn it soon.

However…

You will be able to change your haircolour/hairstyle for 100 coins. The only extra colour besides the basic ones or obtainable via quests is blue… I really hope they do something about it, I want a cute character!

2 Likes

well… i m ok with that

if we have only to pay for custom skin like league of legends

its a great game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually found the answer to your question. Both posts by DiscKZee.

A bit more info about Orsha and Klaipeda link.

I used a Warp Scroll to access Klaipeda, and talking to Uska allowed me to accept the main story quest for Klaipeda, but it’s at a recommended level of 65.

You’ll be able to go to the other region around that level I presume.

So to update about Orsha and Klaipeda quests.

Like said before, you can access the Klaipeda region from Letas Stream to Gateway of the Great King. However, Saule’s portal doesn’t work so you’ll have to run through Sunset Flag Forest. You can pick up any sidequests though.

If you started in Orsha, you’re able to go back to Klaipeda and start the main quest. However, the quest basically jumps back down to Level 7 and rewards you Level 1 EXP Cards, but you can continue with the story and get the Revelations. Eventually, you’ll have access to both main questlines, and I expect Orsha’s questline to stop around 115, but I still have to check that out.

The Level 65 map is where the Orsha Main questline continues, and where I was when I took the screenshot!

You also have access to every side quest. Heck, I even went to West Siauliai Woods and I could do the entire tutorial.

I’d expect this is the same for any characters beginning in Klaipeda as well.

source: General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

2 Likes

Thanks, unlocking revelations was my point there really. Good to know I could still do them later on!

1 Like

seems like we’re getting two hidden rank class for rank 6 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Doesn’t it mean just a C2 and C3 of the current rank 6 classes? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is just C2 and no C3 for rank 6 yet. That will come with rank8 obviously but rank 5 did get its 3rd Circle with rank7 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will you update this when skill details come out for the other rank 7s?

1 Like

If I come across any relevant information, I will make sure to add them to the main post :smile:

1 Like

Many Thanks for this thread ;D

1 Like