Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

Many Thanks for this thread ;D

1 Like

I’m so happy that you find it useful :blush:

Added Skill changes for Rank 5+ classes at the end of the post with the link to the source.

3 Likes

Chortasmata is being moved to C2 Druid???

RIP Druid it was nice knowing you.

Instead of saying no sence you, people should know
1st that Chortasmata is not required to cast Carnivory & Sterea Throfh : without Chortasmata, those 2 skilsl will be cast around the caster and this is not a big deal !!!

Play a Druid yourself first before posting rubbish, okay?

Without Chortasmata you need terrain grass to cast Carnivory & Sterea Throfh. Except 1) most high level dungeons/maps don’t have terrain grass and 2) even if there is terrain grass it does not work like 99% of the time.

Farming,I’m so hype for it! I love it on Harvest Moon with just me so with other people it’ll be awesome.

Makes me think a housing system isn’t impossible.[I know we have Lodges but it’s essentially just a character selection screen.]

2 Likes

Wow, housing system would be awesome. Like there would be villages, we could buy our own houses and decorate them according to our needs. There could be a class which would create furniture using the loot XD And we could be visiting other players… God, it sounded like some Sims and surely won’t be implemented but still was fun trying to imagine it haha.

2 Likes

I think that’d be really cool,and seeing how they have so many classes one like that would be a neat option.

It may not be to that scale,but we can certainly dream,right? :sparkles:

1 Like

These are all new class ? cause i dont see the shinobi …:frowning:

You derserve so much thanks for this ~~

(Still, kinda sad that guilds need lvl 250+ but well … We’re still gonna do it anyway !)

For the housing thing … I don’t think their gonna implant something like this. Add custom things, or bonus, from lodge, probably, or even surely, but … Currently, map doesn’t permite much housing slot ^^ (But yeah, still early game …) And well, just bonus from lodge can be enough, if well made ~~

Yeah-yeah…XD But actually Lodges will be our housing system. They said we will be able to decorate it…We can also visit eachothers lodge. …but no further info about this yet.

Continuing the discussion from [BIG POST] OBT Preview - new town, new classes, guilds and more!:

Agreed : I reviewed a youtube video
But those updates are to prevent OP builds with higher rank (7+), they are forcing us to specialize into 1 or 2 classes for ,more diversity and team play
You should be agree with that ?!

1 Like

Still no Miko Class :disappointed:

20 characters

1 Like

“Guilds can declare war with each other. Warring guilds can destroy each other’s guild tower or PVP the enemy members on fields. There aren’t many things that can be obtained by winning this war so it would be good for everyone to get along well each other.”

I love GvG, but it seems like the current GvG system isn’t exactly what I wished for.

You say that we can destroy another guild tower in GvG. If it is destroyed, does that mean another guild who have lost will have to buy another guild tower for 5m?

So, are you saying that GvG is basically just another way to express your hatred towards a certain guild and it should be avoided? Because there is nothing to gain from it except forcing another guild to lose their money and their safety (because of Open PVP)?

Last question, is it possible for 1 guild to declare war against multiple guilds?

4 Likes

i guess its for claiming farming spots. popular spots with good drops will be crowded probaly. Its not the real GvG its mentioned on Guild Events: Raid, Missions and GvG.

Well I agree with that as a general statement BUT as it is Druid C1 is useless because shapeshifting into monsters is for the most part pointless. Unless they make shapeshifting more useful, Druid will always be about Chortasmata + Carnivory + Sterea Trofh. Moving Chortasmata to C2 makes C1 useless. Get it?

It’s the same fate Sorcerers are suffering because some of their basic and necessary skills are being moved to C2. You might as well call Sorcerer C1 Wizard C4 or something because the class-defining skills are all horribly broken.

2 Likes

Why ppl saying it’s useless? Aren’t the attributes op as hell for transforms?

So you get +100% evasion or whatever it is but you can only use the mob’s 1~3 (often useless) attacks? You can’t heal like you’re expected to as a support character??

Sounds pretty OP.

I’m so confused because somebody said before u can use your skills but others said you can’t…so what is the truth?

You CANNOT.

Source: I’m a Druid myself.

1 Like