Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

I’ve seen no posts about it on the Tester Forums, nor can I check the files to see what the skills are like sadly.

We’ll just have to sit tight, I’m sure info will come out eventually. If there’s any information though, it’s likely I’ll have posted it in the thread.

1 Like

Waiting for new EXP Table :smiley:

2 Likes

are you a fencer, or is that not you?

not me, just saw the screenshot on other forum

I cannot wait to see more info about the Featherfoot… I’m already interested now from what little I have seen.

So to update about Orsha and Klaipeda quests.

Like said before, you can access the Klaipeda region from Letas Stream to Gateway of the Great King. However, Saule’s portal doesn’t work so you’ll have to run through Sunset Flag Forest. You can pick up any sidequests though.

If you started in Orsha, you’re able to go back to Klaipeda and start the main quest. However, the quest basically jumps back down to Level 7 and rewards you Level 1 EXP Cards, but you can continue with the story and get the Revelations. Eventually, you’ll have access to both main questlines, and I expect Orsha’s questline to stop around 115, but I still have to check that out.

The Level 65 map is where the Orsha Main questline continues, and where I was when I took the screenshot!

You also have access to every side quest. Heck, I even went to West Siauliai Woods and I could do the entire tutorial.

I’d expect this is the same for any characters beginning in Klaipeda as well.

6 Likes

No complaints about that
More cards = less heavy grinding :smile:

Low level cards may seem detrimental but they’re still free exp on the go and practically rushing through the bosses in the near beginning of the storyline shouldn’t take too long :+1:

1 Like

That’s true indeed. I’m planning to breeze through the Klaipeda story quest and ignore sidequests until they give Level 3/4 EXP Cards. The increased rates on kCBT currently make it pretty trivial, and double cards are overkill. (Not that I’m complaining!)

Once I’ve finished the Goddess Saule revelation questline, I’ll be able to do both Orsha and Klaipeda’s story quests side by side.

I do wonder if this is intended though, I expect it would be, but don’t be surprised if this changes.

I’m going to stop for now though, so expect any other updates from me later. :sleeping:

3 Likes

As for me, I’ll continue pushing the Orsha storyline only on my new character. I’ll report back with results.

PS: New rate on the server is 21x Base EXP. Unsure of Class.

8 Likes

is there like an English patch for this? the maps are in English =O

Those Warlock cooldowns…looks like we still Tree of Auto Attack.

1 Like

Isnt in this patch that they would buff archer classes? any info about it?

Orsha region and Klaipeda region
sound like a two faction for me

no pk section? really want to pk some stingy beta tester

1 Like

About 50 deaths later, I think I’ve managed to unlock every new area in the world map. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

There’s no real lore reason for this besides factions for the sake of factions, in a world still in reconstruction after Medzio Diena is best to stay close and help to each other.

1 Like

im looking for more info about the new mounts
are the purchased from npc or obtained somewhere else?
do u have more screenshots of these pets? piggy esp
thanks!

Wow, it’s like they’ve doubled or even tripled the amount of maps we have now. I’m pretty sure that now we’ll get rid of most of the linearity complaints.

i was wondering if those new companions can be used by hunter, imagine a pig slaughtering monsters :sunglasses:

According to this http://pastebin.com/6z8bqciq they are monster drops.