Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

Proper group grinding is for full parties, and while dungeons will be auto-configured with the dungeon finder and designed so basically any group of people thrown together can complete it for the exp bonus, a dedicate good support is something that a well designed pre-made group would benefit most from, thats the kind of thing open world grinding is really meant for, and one of the reasons people like me really wish it was more viable.

If people dont recall, you get a massive exp bonus if you use the dungeon finder instead of actually forming your own party to run the dungeon with. While some people might argue things would go smoother with a pre-made group, the fact is the limited runs per day you get mean even if it takes twice as long to run the dungeon, you are still getting way more exp:day by just letting the game automatically shove you into a group.

Yall talking about open world grinding but

I donā€™t think that a is good thing. If you need one day of grinding for having the equivalent of 2 dungeon runs, then it means that grinding is sh*t.
Even more, currently grinding is a chore. You stay on the same map for 5~10 lvls and hope that nobody will come steal your mobs (because mob density is so low that the less players, the more exp youā€™ll earn). How would it work if ā€œeverybodyā€ was forced to grind ?

It will always be time to reduce the amount of daily dungeon runs when field grinding will be more interestingā€¦

ps : I was partisan 2+1 runs for token users.

this is an old school like grinding gameā€¦

this game is for those that love grinding hard and all the levels from 1 to 200 are a huge tutorial with quests and stuff for those that donā€™t like grinding that muchā€¦

Dungeons is a side alternative for the rest and those here for something else other than grind there heart outā€¦

For info, thread updated.

Dungeons really arenā€™t run for loot, just for experience. Sure some loot is there, things like Arde Daggers and the like but mostly all you get is talt but the loot isnā€™t the point. Itā€™s the experience.

If you guys didnā€™t know thereā€™s a ton new areas in the world map and leveling wonā€™t be an issues, especially if youā€™re fully tokened up.

I was actually very disappointed thereā€™s no loot in dungeons. Just a little box at the end that gives talt, sometimes stuff. I think the best thing I ever got from one of those boxes was 2 golden bars and over 120 talt, maybe a recipe somewhere that was pointless.

Had to buy my Arde Dagger off the market. Also the less runs means the stuff from dungeons will be valued more. Iā€™m guessing Arde Daggers will go for crazy amounts.

No one talked about loot until now, I donā€™t think this is really a concern.
But good point about the value in market for some items, itā€™s interesting. If dungeon were harder, it would give another interest to go there in pre-made group. A guildmate is more enclined to give you something you need rather than a random party member (from another server).

On a side note, Iā€™m interested if you have any links regarding the new areas.

Iā€™ve seen the info about datamained 5 dungeon runs back somewhere. But canā€™t confirm it for sure. So maybe it will be 4+1 or 5+1.

I think the info about 5 dungeon entrances is for kToS, not our version.

I mean, it was clearly said about ā€œreturningā€ 5 DR. But canā€™t find it now, so forget about it before anyone can confirm.

5 runs for each dungeonā€¦ Its just crazy and boring.
Better to have 1 run and much more different dungeons.

Not for each. Itā€™s 5 runs per day per character in total.

The founder banner list + 1 entry, like the infos datamined. For now, itā€™s confirmed as far as I know.

[3/26/2016 Update]

• Client is updated to kToS updates, as of last weekā€™s patch.
  • Dungeon and mission entrances are set to 2 normal and +1 with token in all locations now.
  • Microphone cost reduced from 2TP back to 1TP.
  • Soul Crystal (item that allows resurrect in place) cost increased from 3TP to 4TP.

We need iToS patch notes soon.

1 Like

I saw this in the Reddit thread today, yeahā€¦ And I almost couldnā€™t believe it. Those Soul Crystals are becoming more and more expensiveā€¦ The ā€˜cheapā€™ items on the Cash Shop are more expensive in general on iTOS

So everybody was complaning about Token been too OP, All dungeons 130+ were already 2 entrys, the decrease in the extra dungeon entries to token users should make you guys happier and not complain

Whatever IMC thinks makes them more money, will be the result.

Money matters the most.

Thanks (again) man for your consistency =)

The dungeon and missions entrances are on the FP banner, so itā€™s confirmed by IMC.
Not sure this thread needs to be updated anymore (strictly refering to dungeon entrance), but discussions are still welcomed.

1 Like

What FP banner is that? Because the data @poboo1 posted is datamined from the iTOS client, which is the client weā€™ll use to play

By FP banner iā€™m refering to the image listing the Token bonus.

Check OP, I added the image which states dungeon entrance bonus with Token. If IMC advertises this limit, it means the datamined info are confirmed.