Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

That’s actually not true, the double cube drop was part of an event, it’s since been removed though.

1 Like

Wow so only 2 cubes with token 1 without?

well thats awful, wouldn’t be surprised if the “cash shop hat enchantment scroll = P2W” argument re surfaced with this change.

oh I was hoping that it was typo for dungeon limit since only token was changed… boo lol

Yeah, it’s suspiciously moving towards P2W model pretty fast.

1 Like

I really like that 1+1 change, 5 runs was really boring and exhausting. I hope they will not give players reset dungeon scrolls, like they do in ktos. People will start farm > get a lot more gold > more money on attributes, refinement and more loot for gem enchanting. I am exited

How? I’m trying to find it but no luck yet

Nvm found the linker nerf. They just killed the class. What a Shame as it was one of the two most unique classes in the game (the other being Sadhu)

But what did they do to Highlander?

You are so ignorant kid… They should make grinding better, but they instead set stupid limits. Btw I never played WoW.

Good Move with the Dungeon limit. Harder too reach End Game now which gives them more time to add stuff later on, before ppl start crying about it.

My opinion on the changes:

Reducing number of dungeon runs is good, but probably not to 1(1) but to 2(1) would be much better. Yet 1(1) is much better then 2(3).

Skyliner cooldown is harsh, but if it has like 4 or more overheat stacks, it’s a good change.

CD increase for linkers is reasonable(and won’t really hurt), decreasing duration on hangman’s knot is too much. Maybe half the duration is OK(like 8 seconds at level 14), but not 1/5. However even 1/5 won’t stop me from building Linkers(for their supportive value), but it will hit C1 and C2 linkers really hard.

Steady Aim power nerf is reasonable, but not a duration nerf on top of it. They should choose one of those 2.

Cyclone nerf is totally adequate, it was just too powerful of a skill, and nerf is not that hard. It was just too all-purpose before. Also all 3 doppel2 skills are pretty good and comparable to Dragoon. Maybe Barbarian needs some buffs taking into account this change.

Astral Body explosion is more like a bug fix.

Free TP timer increase hurts (though I don’t care about microphones but warp scrolls and Soul Crystals are really important items). Yet since you can only accumulate 5 at most (as I know), it is better for those who can’t log in every 10 hours. If it was implemented without cost increase, then this change would be OK (3 free revives per day is enough, 2 is a bit low).

2~3 overheats on skyline rmost likely.

If that’s the case, it’s fine.

I can divide these overheats in 15 seconds cooldown. Actually, some strategic planning for skill.

We will see.

You had me there for a moment.

Instanced based leveling was popularized in later WoW expansions and has spread across the industry to be accepted as the new normal (see FFXIV).

Open world leveling is preferred by many, and is what most of us loved about RO and MMOs in general as they create a greater sense of community.

Yes, they should make grinding better; open world grinding, not instanced grinding.

I understand the cd’s change, but the HK duration? u need 15 levels invested on the skill just for a 4 sec disable. from 15s (which i think was too much) to 4 seems just retarded. If they change it to like 1 + level skill*0.5 it would actually stay ok, but 0.2? wtf this is stupid, a whole circle invested for 1 extra second of disable LOL

1 Like

Cooldown starts after you use all overheat stacks, actually. Unless they changed it in kOBT, then lots of Overheat skill became so much better in my eyes(Cyclone OP).

I was actually being sarcastic, but it’s the 3d time the class is nerfed and now it’s looking pretty bad to be honest. More cds, less disables, less damage (after aoe nerf).

My build is DEAD.

Actually it’s mainly used to gather mobs in 1 point for AoE, but I agree the nerf is too harsh. 0.5 or even 1+0.4*lvl would be totally OK, but not 0.2.

Hmm, then I will divide it according with Crosscut Combo. Harsh, but manageable.
Basically, I need 3-4 Overheats for a full fight.

That’s what I mean, if it’s possible to use 3-4 times per duration of bleeding, it’s not that hard nerf.

If Bleeding scales with Crosscut level, this means, it forces you to max it.
So the combo stays relevant.

Nice move, IMC.