Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

It would be, but it’s not real fam

1 Like

Note to self read whole post.

1 Like

This is ridiculous because dungeons is one of the most efficient source of XP… A couple more changes like that and I will not play.

they never wanted it to become this way though[quote=“Kiblaster, post:62, topic:145196, full:true”]
Dailies and dungeon runs are boring in the long run, especially when you’re forced to do them because the exp/drop rewards are too good, but wouldn’t do them otherwise (especially 5 times in a row). So this is actually a good thing. It will favor open world activities more.

Remember that ToS is supposed to be a MMORPG, not a dungeon crawler/lobby game (which kTOS basically turned into).
[/quote]

pretty much nailed it

but but my arde dagger will be harder to get.

He was joking.(obviously).

Actually this nerf to linker is not that bad (only hangman knot really hurts).

Ha someone who reads as poorly as me, i am no longer alone.

OH LMAO, OOPS. I totally misinterpreted the “not really though” as a response to someone else for no reason.

5 of my builds died instantly jus tnow xD…

great.

Don’t worry, only hurting nerf is hagman knot duration. Linker c3 is still good.

Lol, it’s a joke.

/20characters

if I remember right… u get 2 cube from boss o.o or was it not all boss?

Except now you will have more money to buy that Arde Dagger off the market…

@RaraDeaf You can re-roll your cube once.

I … i know…

pushes down fire extinguishers to his build database

!!! AAHHH STOP BURNING!!!

1 Like

That is correct during KToS is was updated to 2 cubes shortly after they added the hat enchanting scroll thingers.

then it not that bad xd u still get 4 cube for chance… 6 if with token

Looks like its no longer tree of dungeon, and things will have more value.

This’ll be quite interesting to see how fast people can get to a high level.

2 Likes

4/6?

You mean 2 and 4 with token?

Dungeons are 1 run +1 run with token now

Honestly, decreasing the dungeon limit is not necessarily bad. It just depends on how they balance other aspects of the game, such as grinding and quests.

2 Likes

Get out you WoW baby, this isn’t a dungeon lobby game where you should be queuing up all day from town. One or two dungeon runs a day is enough.

The rest of your EXP gains should be from questing or grinding, so you can actually see the rest of the game world and maybe have an experience in a MMO for once instead of a completely and utterly repetitive leveling process of clearing dungeons with randoms.

1 Like