Tree of Savior Forum

Update completely messed up the economy

The huge increase in repair costs and decrease in loot sell prices is ridiculous and has completely borked the economy. How ridiculous? You cannot even make back enough your repair costs with the drops you get from the grinding that damaged your equipment, let alone spend it on things like potions, upgrades, new gear and attributes.

The old prices were fine. Please change it back.

edit: Wow, teleport costs are through the roof as well, why are you doing this?

KCBT (Korean CBT) has the old sane prices. Maybe this is an oversight/bug?

39 Likes

Think about the wizard classes that have to pay enormous amounts of money just to buy a few mana pots, if you include the need to repair you are pretty much unable to play the game.

15 Likes

I don’t get what is going on their minds… we gave a lot o feedback and almost nothing we said was considered, and then they do this totally unnecessary change.

11 Likes

It feels cheaper to buy new equipment than to repair old ones. I’m snagging up a week’s worth cheap gear from the marketplace right now, assuming it stays for a week.

Guys it is a beta test. So, lets test.

1 Like

Can I pay monsters so they won’t hit me?

18 Likes

a great weapon is around 750k a 1,5m, u can do it, but its hard.

Now u cant do it, or maybe if u can its gonna take a while and beta ends in 20 days.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be a sink for those few guys that have a what-to-do-with-all-this-gold syndrome. The repercussions however is seriously hurting the rest of the majority

1 Like

I can see this happening, but as you said it was a big hit on the average player, most of them were indeed testing the game and invested on attributes, bought some items on the community market, and now are left helpless without a penny to even teleport to their grinding spot, myself included.

4 Likes

What class are you playing? Money is never enough for me as a Wizard to upgrade all the attributes and equipment, just to struggle with killing the monster.

6 Likes

Nonsense, attributes cost a ton of money themselves and upgrading your gear takes a big chunk of money as well. I guess you aren’t even aware of these mechanics?

4 Likes

Huh? Why did they do this? It costs an arm and leg to level a friggin Attribute at later levels.

Just when I finish farming I have to now pay a ton of money for repair and that attribute skill upgrade?

How are we supposed to play this then?

2 Likes

How making repair cost that high makes “speding decision matter”? you will have to periodically spend a LOT of money, there is no “decision” in that.
I can understand reducing the sell cost of items, but why increase the cost of repair? Considering how frequent items needs to be repaired, it’s plain stupid.

How did you master ALL the atributes? Only Armo mastery takes more than 25 hours (assuming you went to the NPC after the Cooldown time for the attribute learning). And this is just one attribute, some have 100 levels.

2 Likes

This is true only for certain classes

^ This is what is happening, and it’s a pretty big deal.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA and the balance?
Basically again they show they only want us to play dex barb.

1 Like
4 Likes

Seriously, i didnt test it yet, but the cheap repair cost made death meanless, sometimes I just died for get back fast to the city or recover half of my HP and SP. Also, why bother crafting items if you can sell the recipe for half of the item price?

Equipments have to be repaired even if you just take some hits, makes no sense punishing players so much just for getting hit on a game of this genre.

1 Like

i play melee cleric(aim to paladin), lvl 67 atm, and i could gain 32k silver so far. Now i need repair - it was 8k. And notice i battle in melee and gears break fery fast. So i have no clue how i will progress now :\

2 Likes

Man… i really feel for wizards. I’m a cleric who doesnt really use mana pots, and my items rarely break since my zombies do most of the fighting but, the repair costs are none-the-less atrocious. All the recepies i spent HOURS farming to scrape up chance to increase my attribute by 1% (which costs 90,000 silver) puts my in a nearly hopeless situation.

1 Like