Tree of Savior Forum

Update completely messed up the economy

The new repair cost formula is off by a bit i believe, items that lost 2 durability are costing 6-10k to repair depending on the item level, considering all other price-related changes this make no sense and i strong believe is a mistake on the code, while i do agree that price should be adjusted to sink a bit of silver this adjusment is off the table by a lot, however is still possible to farm and pay for repairs + have a profit, just not at really early levels.

Holy mother of god.
I am 65 priest, I need to spend 10k just for a round of ingredients for buffs, I have 40k and a just logged in to find I need 10k on repairs just from grinding mobs 20 levels lower than me for an hour!
What kind of madness is this.

1 Like

the worst change

now i need to pay 10k to repair my lvl 40 gear

im playing fkn tank
why should i be punished for playing a tank?
cant even buy my attributes now

well im not gonna test the game anymore have fun everyone else

7 Likes

Not thats what i call hardcore :smiley:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

AS A SORCEROR IM CONSTANLY USING SP POTIONS, THE SP DRAIN IS HUGE

I HAD LITTLE MONEY, NOW I DONT HAVE THEM AT ALL AND WILL HAVE TO SIT AT BONFIRE EVERY 5 MINUTES :rage: :rage: :rage:

Farm in red items now mainstreamed!

in addition to that bonfires wont recover your item’s durability and the repair cost is so so :frowning: … so what now IMC

Welp, I guess they’re straight-up expecting everyone to be auto-attack AFK grinding for money at this point. What an excellent basis for an economy!

Please undo this change, IMC. At the very least reduce the repair costs. Expensive potions can always be balanced out by bringing a cleric around and spending a minute or two by the campfire, so at least it’s simple enough to circumvent in party play, but repair costs getting buffed alongside item selling prices getting reduced leaves Wizards like myself in an incredibly tough spot. People will find ways to grind ridiculous amounts of money in any MMO, no matter what you do to try and make sinks for it, so please consider the needs of the majority here.

2 Likes

new meta Tree of Naked Saviors!

7 Likes

guess ill be waiting a couple of years for those private servers to pop out…

6 Likes

What class?

Leveling damage attributes and enhancing weapons. Not to mention those potions I need for sustaining me in the game.

so as a priest, i need to buy mana pots, 3 types of consumables to be able to use my buffs and pay high repair costs… gg

3 Likes

Flag this peasant for his nonsense!

1 Like

we dont need a new server this way cuz they just kill the playerbase with the new economy system,this will also fix the lag issues cuz u know les ppl=less lag :v u kill 2 birds with 1 shoot . yay! o.O/

4 Likes

This is probably the most stupidest patch i have ever seen in a mmorpg.

Even my cleric/priest (which doesn’t need any pots, but use priest consumables) can’t farm/play the game anymore, i can’t even afford repairs, neither can make money to buy stuff/attributes.
I can’t even imagine with wizard or archer (i stopped playing both of mine because of mana/hp pot cost)

How are we supposed to play the game now?
Do you want everyone to leave the game?

3 Likes

Maybe is just a coincidence, but diablo 3 did the same thing with repair costs and, a week later, changed back them, because they realize how difficult is for new players to farm money.

1 Like

i wish we wouldnt have to wait a week for this since cbt only lasts 1 month

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ し(°□° )
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ し(°□° )╯︵ ┻━┻

ive just test it on mobs less 20 lvl - i farmed em till all armor gears was red and could made near 4k, and now repair cost 8k for me. Looks like ill stay away from game till devs make changes.

3 Likes

Repair costs are a new bug, updated in currently known bugs

1 Like