Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers

Is there actually a list of where servers are located? Or how many?

No list.

One NA server confirmed.

Nothing else yet.

1 Like

You can google for list from CBT, servers are the same (at start).

They might add new servers though, but no info yet.

1 Like

This is on the staffā€™s to-do list, so you will need to wait for a new announcement:

1 Like

Alright good to know thanks :slight_smile:

@Staff_Julie Soā€¦It seems like but is still not that clear to me.:sweat_smile: If there would be an EU server would it be on the Steam version for sure? Can we know that? :no_mouth:

How much would an oceanic server cost, considering we oceanicā€™s are the fat cats, with the $$$, tell us exactly what the costs are, and i assure you we will pay it, meet you half way.

Id happily sell my car for a good game. im that much of a diehard gamer

I would like an answer to this too whenever the Staff has time:

Is it refundable? Say if I buy now but there is no EU servers and wish to refund.

Well, the answer there is clear. It is not refundable. What you can do is never claim the reward of founders until there is an actual EU server and the feature to transfer is available.

What part of ā€˜non-refundableā€™ confuses you?

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve answered you several times already. This statement is a lie.

It can be refunded, at least until you get the email containing DLC. Several people already refunded it, you can try it yourself with 10$ pack.

What part of these confuse you:

I know you have Derael, but just saw that and kind of want them to clarify on it for the sake others honestly. People still believe they canā€™t get refunds and I think if people knew that they can, they wouldnā€™t be so cautious of buying it now.

Just a question, do you know if any of those who refunded did it with the $50 pack ?
The mention showed by @celexample is only present on this pack, hence the question :wink:

Yep, I know some people who refunded all 3 of them.

If you already bought it and want to redund for some reason, you can try by yourself.

DLC front pages on steam are really badly designed with lots of missed information and even some lie. Thatā€™s why there are so much negative reviews.

Also if you look through those reviews you will see there are lots of people talking about refunds themselves.

I think they just wrote it incorrecty. It should probably mean that once you get a mail you canā€™t refund it.

2 Likes

I also bought two packs for 77 euros (86.84 US Dollar) to show my support and since I know I can refund safely. Iā€™m just now waiting for some good news next week on a EU server or I will simply refund. Not saying everyone should follow my example, but itā€™s what Iā€™m doing for now.

2 Likes

@tosmage @Derael

Thanks guys, @celexampleā€™s post made me check the Steam FAQ earlier and worried me ā€¦

Really appreciate the quick confirmation :blush:

ā€œDLC purchased from the Steam store is refundable within fourteen days of purchase, and if the underlying title has been played for less than two hours since the DLC was purchased, so long as the DLC has not been consumed, modified or transferred. Note that in some cases, Steam will be unable to give refunds for some DLC (for example, if the DLC irreversibly levels up a game character). In this case you will be warned when purchasing such DLCs.ā€

Point is, different from games that you can play for 2 hours or 14 days, after this DLC is applied to your ingame account you will be unable to refund it.

Edit: DLCā€™s like map packs or new campaigns for strategy games can be refunded normally most of the time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I mean, you will most probably be unable to refund it after March 29th.