Tree of Savior Forum

Update 01/03/2017 Error: 147684_001001.pak Failed to download files

Update 01/03/2017 Error: 147684_001001.pak Failed to download files. Need help, i dont want to download the game client al over again, issue happened after the update

5 Likes

I’m with the same error

1. Navigate to the main directory of Tree of Savior:
  • Example: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
  1. Open release.revision.txt
  2. Replace whatever’s in there with: 148158
61 Likes

that worked, thank you so much!

Happy to help.

tryed that and it starts the “white loading screen” then the game closes without any msg

Great work man. anyhow, care to enlighten why the devs would want us to do this manually??

Same , i got the this problem too, when i changed the number to 148158 , the launcher worked, but when " White loading screen " then the game closes without any msg . Any help?

Same here, game closed without any msg. :rage:

It’s a bug, not intentional. From my understanding the release.revision.txt holds the latest version number that the game is to run or check for, somehow along the way it’s not properly updated.

Try changing the number back to 147684

1 Like

I did that earlier. But yes, I also got the white screen then it crashes. Right now, I deleted the patch folder and verified game cache. Currently finishing a 2.7gb update. Does this work or? Thank you ^^

Makes thing worse, I couldn’t get out of 11131

‘147684’ worked for me. ty for solution. :joy:

1 Like

this helped! thanks!

It should work, but if you’re already downloading might just want to tough it out.

Are you referring to my post?

Glad to hear it.

No problem.

1 Like

for nolanjoel29

Post must be at least 20 characters

im sorry what do you mean? do you think this will work? because I checked some of the forum article (way back at april though), deleting the patch then verifying cache doesn’t do anything?

Try and see if the that method works, it should. If for whatever reason it doesn’t, try the one I posted.

okay thanks. but I’m a very paranoid person hahaha. hopefully it won’t reach to the point where I have to redownload the whole game right? because man, the amount of time this game has to be downloaded is not a joke since my internet speed is not that fast.

[RESOLVED]

For people who stuck on " white screen loading " and then force quit , try this one :
I Delete all data on Folder “Patch” , after that i go to " verify integrity cache " . It will make you wait for a while because you will download some patch again. After that, i click play and it works !. Thanks guys !

1 Like