Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming Token Benefit Changes

We are preparing to introduce a few changes to Token benefits and we would like to notify you in advance of the benefits that will be revised. Click here for the announcement.

5 Likes

nice! think you could crank down the market taxes a little too? :stuck_out_tongue:

The market taxes will be halved soon enough (I think it’s coming either with the next content update or the one afterwards).

4 Likes

get rid of the stupid attribute timers too pls
some R8 ones take 3-4 days to max… wtf.

5 Likes

We are preparing to introduce a few changes to Token benefits in approximately one month from the date of this announcement along with our next content update (Velcoffer), and we would like to notify you in advance of the benefits that will be revised.

Awesome news! IMC finally shortening the length between updates.

2 Likes

Im confused are they just removing the token restrictions on content or actually adding more runs for token users too? I’m well aware of the saalus changes but afaik ktos didn’t get anything more in regards to tokens. o-o

They only removed the dungeon entry count restrictions to non token users.

It is nice to see that you are trying to improve this differences between token and non-token users. But these are the ones that seems reasonable to have as a VIP user benefit. Maybe the portal stones are OK to reduce, but dungeon entries are a nice adition to who decides to buy VIP, besides the EXP increase

The most problematic feature that I see today is the 1:10 items to sell in market. C’mon IMC, non-token users should deserve 5, at least 3 item slots to sell. Even if it was 5, buying token would give you double the amount. This is the characteristic about Non-Token/Token users that seems to punish non-token users more than the dungeons entries

3 Likes

More specifically, everybody will now have the same entry count & rewards as token users. That’s one of the best changes that ever happened in the game so far.

About the upcoming content patch, will it come with the transcendence rework? Cuz that would be one of the sweetest patches to ever land here.

Still not enough tho, we still have market restrictions, I think they should increase to 5 slots non token and keep the 10 token users, remove this stupid waiting time and decrease the time a player take to learn attributes, to take days to learn an attribute, and some have 3-10 Lvs, I can’t see people waiting for a whole year just to learn a critical attribute.

If they think keeping it like that will force people buy tokens, they are dead wrong in there.

This is not how you manage a game tbh, I see lots of better ways to do so.

Then again, they don’t give a damn about our suggestions.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it. That’s because IMC has not yet released other new significant contents on Ktest.

So I think it will be something like this:

Velcoffer raid+Token changes patch-> 4 weeks> Transcendence changes

1 Like

Yeah, there’s still a lot of stuff to fix, but hey that’s a good start. I personally think that attribute timers should stay but be reduced. Gung Ho’s attribute timer is just stupid, it takes 23~24 hours to max it, every time you make a swordie.

1 Like

In my opinion the attribute timer isn’t a big problem. You can save a lot of silver needed for the attributes. And once you have got enough silver you can buy a Token from market or you can use one of the free Tokens. I’ve actually played here for about 1-2 months [playtime] with some breaks . So far I have received 5x 7 Days Token and 2x 15 Days Token. It seems like we receive small Tokens quite often for free.

Nevertheless I feel like a big problem is still there. The market restrictions are really unfriendly towards new players. In my opinion you should increase the number of items for Token Users to 12 or 15 while giving non Token users 5 Slots for their items.

Regards

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c333g

play this meta build and have fun waiting for a grand total of 9200 minutes to max inquisitors build defining attributes, oh and spend 21mill to boot because your a free player and you should eat dirt like the filthy peasant you are (IMC, probably)

Yeah yeah, cool, more EXP and non-token users can do more dungeons…

But I’m really curious about the new gestures

If you want a 3 or 5 days token, you can go on hiatus for 1 month or more waiting for Returning Player events to see if you get one, then you can learn all you want.

That is, if they still giving that out.

I’m not against the timer, I just find it idiotic to no end in taking days to months to finish learning them, if I wanted to take my sweet time learning stuff, I’d rather go play Eve Online since it’s less bugged and at least provide some fun, pretty different from ToS.

Don’t get me wrong here, many of us could pretty much buy tokens with TP, but we don’t find it worth our money in a company that don’t give a damn about their customers and try to shove anything into the game, as long as there are still some who are willing to pay. I will use my money somewhere more fun, that is for sure.

I’m not blaming the game, I find it a good project, unfortunately, who had the idea ended up in the worst environment to develop it. I just find idiotic a company losing a good chance of making good money with a good project.

You’re here since beta, almost like me (I joined in OBT). I’m a casual player and obtain enough money for a monthly token even if I only log in for saalus (and I only have 5 characters, so it’s not a matter of being a whale who bought all 40 slots)… I honestly don’t even remember how the game was without token! I would gladly avoid spending that money and throwing it into attributes, transcendence or some cute costume, but still having “premium benefits” without spending a real dime is nice.

2 Likes

I find it nice that we can buy premium time without expend $, but I think it’s simple bad implemented, I don’t find it attractive being “forced” into players.

I think now is too late for a pool asking what do players dislike in the current game and management, most of the people who had high expectations for this project moved on.

New players come and 30% if not less of them stay, just to find at the end that there is barely things to do, people to play (unless you enter a guild) and lots of issues to deal with.

It will need a huge miracle to get things the way it was in the first months of Release stage.

Many lost their trust in IMC, I did too, even tho I play the game every now and who knows when.