Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming Token Benefit Changes

or spend ~8 Euro/10 Dollar once to learn them all directly.

You pay for convenience in the form of a token (which makes it non-p2w content), and if you don’t want the convenience it’s your own fault.
Also, playing a meta-build, you’re still getting away really cheap, 21m is nothing.

I’ve funneled around 200m in my main character for attribute points over the timespan of ~9 months, and I still get bad results since IMC refused to rebalance Clerics so far[except nerfing Zealot/Oracle and buffing Paladin/Krivis( which were pretty much dead Classes)+ a small Monk boost/nerf].

In all honesty, waiting some hours to learn attributes is nothing, it already takes long enough to level up without EXP boosts from Rank 8 onwards, so as soon as you reach Rank 9, you’ll still have a lot of time you spend on reaching max level and/or farming gear (if that’s not your main char). In this time period, it’s easy to learn the attributes while leveling/farming. You’re also not pressured with money, as you don’t have to have all the money/attribute points ready when walking to learn the attribute.

And it’s not as if a whole build doesn’t work because a single attribute is missing/not maxed.

1 Like

Good direction but can we please increase the amount of trades that people can make per month/token? Maybe 30 for non token users but double for token users…?

Need some opals to make raid stone from guddies who farm a lot of hg? Nope it takes trade … Want to trade identified weapons/gears? Nope it takes trade. Want to tip guddie some shards for awakening things? Nope it takes trade. I don’t need the challenge mode portal scroll and I want to give it to friends who need it? Nope it takes trade… I’m not asking to trade silver, but the limited amount of trades is just …I don’t even know how to describe it. Event token also somehow doesn’t give trades…

1 Like

i have to spend more because my currency conversion is ■■■■. rip aus, also my ping to this game sucks so im already paying for a VPN just to scratch my itch.

i want to pay for thier server bills not my convenience tbh(potential whale here), if only they’d make the game more pleasing to be a customer of smh

right.

i am me and i am pressured, dont know why, dont care why, all im saying is i dont want to wait for my ■■■■, i would pay for this ■■■■ but the way they are going about it is real money grabby.

also i did wait 9200 minutes and grinded 21m, suck it IMC i conquered your temptations lel.

So Token finally became useless now, oh wait, we still have to buy them to do trades. hahaha nice try.

I agree with you.
Love the game but no confidence in the managing company. IMC’s way of handling their customers and their own game make me feel that purchasing TP in TOS is money wasted rather than money well spent.

3 Likes

Those of you who stocked up on tokens, what do you guys think is the best thing to do with them?

Use them now? Use them after the update? Sell them now? Sell them after the update? Something else?

I doubt there will be a noticeable change in Token usage, if you want to be absolutely safe you could sell them now.

It’s too late dear IMC.