Tree of Savior Forum

(UNSOLVED)Cannot connect to the server Silute - after transfer

Solution 2 (solved) Do check files on Steam. U might be able to log in after that.

Solution1 : Ask some of ur friend to log in ur character and move him from actual location to other.
For example - I asked him to warp to Orsha and log out. After that i could log in.

Peça para um amigo seu logar na sua conta da STEAM e do JOGO e mover seu Char do local atual para um outro local.
Exemplo: Pedi para ele mover meu Char para Orsha e deslogar. Depois disso eu consegui logar.

Problem after solution 1: After the first solution, i tried to TP to forest of Prayer and same problem happened. Got disconnected and cannot log in again.

Problem after solution 2: Same thing happened after 2 hours of playing. Cant connect again. I noticed that its a ping problem. The server is lagging like hell for many players! I live in brazil and my ping is totally different from that tracert i did to the IP the GM mentioned 2 days ago. I logged somehow once and typed //ping it was 3.900!!! its like 390 Ping!!!

Regarding:

1. Server name -> Silute
  2. Team name -> SPORTRECIFE
  3. Character name -> Laurinha
  4. Starting City -> Orsha

Hello!

After transfer process from Orsha server to Silute server i could play for like 2 minutes in the new server ( Silute ) then, after i Teleported to a completed quest, i got disconnected from the server with my lvl 151 character (Laurinha).
After that, i tried to connect on the server (silute) and sometimes i got the message that i “could not connect to the server”, but also, sometimes i could log in my Lodge and select my character. After selecting and clicking on START GAME, the screen goes back to server selection. Also tried with my lvl 1 character, but it seems he has not problem. I can connect with lvl 1. It`s really weird and i woud like a solution from the staff. Also i noticed that i can connect in any other server without any problem.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

Asked my friend to log my char and change it`s location. Now i can finally log in.

I can’t log in too. Please, explain your solution

Ask some of ur friend to log in ur character and move him from actual location to other.
For example - I asked him to warp to Orsha and log out. After that i could log in.

Peça para um amigo seu logar na sua conta da STEAM e do JOGO e mover seu Char do local atual para um outro local.
Exemplo: Pedi para ele mover meu Char para Orsha e deslogar. Depois disso eu consegui logar.

Espero ter te ajudado, abcs.

1 Like

After I used the solution, i entered the game, used teleport to Forest of Prayer and got the same problem again… ZZZ

It seems staff is not giving a sh*t to solve this. Hope some1 from staff give us an answer of wtf is going on. It’s so annoying when happen those issues and the staff don’t give players a preview of when the issue will be solved :sweat:

SOLVED! Staff has not part in the problem.
Open Steam, do check files on ur game and run it. u might be able to play normally =)

Nope, file check did nothing for me.
The game updated and all, but still the same.

Same here! And I was able to log in this morning…

1 Like

how do I do this “File Check” thing on Steam?

I can log in using a proxy, moved my character to Orsha then I turned off the proxy (WTFast), and again I can’t log back in… am I going to get banned if use a proxy? Why is that so difficult!!! It has been HOURS, no answer whatsoever, and even if use the proxy method for the time being I’m risking myself to get banned for no reason, I’m in a box here…

I don’t think u can be banned for using a proxy program like wtfast or nolag… it is not cheating or anything, just a “latency-issue-solver” since TOS servers are too d*mn weak…

did check files and it fixed, but now i disconnected again after a teleport and cant login anymore . GREAT!

Maybe you should change the title “(SOLVED)”, otherwise the staff won’t even bother looking at this topic. By the way, I also have this “can’t connect” issue.

DONE! GM`s GIVE SOME INFO ABOUT IT!!!

it’s not working for me
i’ve tried everything and the problem is still there
the others servers work normally, the problem is on silute

Read this

1 Like

I have done checking files in steam 6 times updated and waited all this time and nothing was solved, Manham could play normal afternoon began the disconects per channel and now I can not log into the server, as has the pal face get aki still and say that is not the game’s fault?

to practically all day without playing already tried all possible solutions and remains the same

Awesome. TY @aesirfenix

Problem still isnt solved with this!!!
Problem persists!! Just got disconnected changing a map and again I cannot log in!! Nice Brazilian server.