Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

i just check some old patch
there 's a patch that make all skills which use sub weapon change to only count the damage of the sub weapon that make back stab dmg pretty bad.

sure that rogue need back stab buff, but how long ?
damn lazy IMC, they are very slow at balance things

Hi all !
im Ac3 > Sc1 > Rc3
today im lvl 75 my stats 35 str 90 dex
need advice for further stat distribution
1 question about Backstabā€™s power scale from str or dex ?
sry for my bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

@FLoki
need ur help, why does the Ice property attack in seimos xbow and arde dagger doesnt work?
it should work right? bec. they are 2 completely different elem property attack?

Every single time a damage pop up in ur screen elemental damage add to that damage. it can be dif types / elements, it does not matter.

ps: some skills are ā€œfakeā€ mult hits, so on these skill elem damage will add only one time.

@FLoki
I seeā€¦ so the additional damage appearing that I am expecting with my Seimos Xbow and Arde will not appear?

First of all i just want to say Hi to all the people that are into this thread/topic now.

Iā€™m amazed of how a lot of people are looking really deep into things like this, you are so cool guys. So btw umm, i was just wondering if you can help me with my problem now. Originally my main goal was to really A3>SC1>Rogue2>Musk. But im a bit confused maybe because i read a lot of peopleā€™s opinions about the archerā€™s skill builds and specially the Rogue (cause iā€™m really into this one even though i heard there were some nerfs).

im already on the A3>SC1 now. And also im planning for PURE PVE only. and my current stats now are High STR/dex.

And also, am i thinking right ? that usually crossbows are only good if you have a Quarrel Shooter class ? or is it also good in build with Scout & Rogue?

I appreciate the effort if someone can enlighten me on this, thanks! :slight_smile:

No. Generally, Crossbow + Off-hand would net you more DPS except against flying targets where 2H-Bow shines. Crossbow + Off-hand can be used by any archer class, just needs more silver investment compared to just using 2H-Bow.

Does attribute increase the initial dmg of split arrow? I know it does 100% dmg on the initial hit and 200% split after between two other enemies. With attribute lvl100, the split shot becomes 400% each. But does the initial hit do 200% to give it a whooping 1000% dmg increase spread amongst 3 mobs?

Hey guys got few question, im planning to salvage my rouge. My original plan was going for RogueC3 but then it was nerf really bad that i had to go for Musketeer. My path is A3>S1>R2>M1 im already RogueC2 and preparing to be Musketter.

My Question is regarding weapon swap, for example im using crossbow+dag and i want to use musket skills does it automatically swap my weapon to rifle or i have to manually swap my weapon first then use musket skill?

ohh, so thatā€™s how it is. Thank you very much sir Dream. and about the Class rank build thing ? is it ok to follow what i originally want ? A3>SC1>Rogue2>Musk ? Can you tell me whatā€™s the proā€™s and conā€™s on my little plan ? >.< thanks btw sir. i appreciate the reply so much.

Just think of Lv100 attributes as a double damage increase. So if the main hit does 1000, and the splitting arrows does 2000 each, with Lv100 attributes they become 2000 for the main and 4000 for each splitting arrow.

As long as you have the Musket equipped on the weapon swap tab, you will automatically swap weapons when you cast a rifle-based skill.

The build lacks high sustained dps. Itā€™s like just one time spam with your strong skills then your DPS plummets afterwards.

Iā€™m thinking of going this path

A3>R1>RO>FAL>CANNON

A3 plus Falcon to get the best out of circling
R1 + rogue for feint barrage combo
-will this be effective though? Considering that my barrage is only lvl 5
Falconer for PVE most of the time Iā€™m playing with a swordsman friend
Spamming twin arrows in between CD

Would this be good?

Looks good.

Donā€™t worry about Ranger C1 vs Ranger C3 because based on my current stats at Lv252 with sub-optimal gears, Iā€™m only losing 18% damage on my Lv5 Barrage if compared to having Lv15 Barrage. This % difference will keep decreasing as my base damage gets higher ie: switching to better gears. The main factor why Lv15 Barrage isnā€™t worth it is because the 3000% base modifier of Feint+Barrage is fixed and doesnā€™t increase as it levels, only the fixed skill damage improves.

Just note that by having Cannoneer on your build, you MUST guarantee to proc Sneak Hit on any cannon skills or else youā€™ll lose huge amount of DPS.

Thanks for your reply

I have 1 more question though.

Since i have sneak hit, should I invest more stats to str instead. I read that for cannoned dex is more important. Or should I keep a healthy balance? I will also have swift step attribute.

L-Lewd! I know itā€™s just a typo lol

Anyways, yes, generally once you go for Rogue C1, you should invest more on STR. I still suggest gunning for 270-320 crit rate though so you still get crit procs if the situation is unfavorable for Sneak Hit.

2 Likes

i see, thanks for the feedback sir. I think i made a bad move going all the way to archer c3 >.<

Hey dream, what do you think about Bleeding from Fal and Massive Bleeding from backstab? are they good numbers or its too low? and also there is burning from fal too, do you think apply dot can be a play style for rogue?

@Dream

and does this swap for backstab too?

Not sure about the bleed from Falconer but Massive Bleeding of Backstab is one of the most horrible attributes. It doubles the cooldown of Backstab while the bleed ticks at 2s intervals for just 100% of your physical attack each.

lol im going for Rogue c2 and fle to test it out about dot archer, gonna ruin my character XDDDDDD