Tree of Savior Forum

Unfair Ban with nooooo reason?! /quit

Hello Saviors,
(Sorry my bad english)

I created 30 steam to make dg from 170 at the time it was viable. I returned to play in the velcoffer patch and began to make 300 dungeon and saalus with the accounts. I’ve never been afk in any dungeons, never sold gold, never used programs like bots. I never passed items between accounts. And yet I had half the accounts blocked for no reason and no explanation. Is it forbidden to have more than one account? I did not find that in the rules. Well at least I lost a little life time coming back to play. I found this absurd to give no explanation of why.

Who has more than 1 account of the game careful because imc can banish you without reason and without warning even if you do not do anything wrong like me.

I was excited about the game now I was totally discouraged.

Thank you imc.
The game is awesome but the administration leave much to be desired with these automatic messages.

I think it’s completely unacceptable for online companies to not even give a reason for why people are getting their accounts banned.
I think giving the reason for a ban is the least a customer service should be able to do, otherwise you look like a company that bans people for arbitrary, if any, reasons and can not be trusted to be a reliable gaming company that is fair to customers.

Even if a persons ban is justified, a simple “you were caught botting at date X” or “You did RMTing at date X” should be the least you could do and it wouldn’t make any “security risks”, nobody expects you to explain us all the details that could be used to circumvent any investigations.

Imagine getting arrested by the police
“You’re arrested and going to jail”
“Why? What law did i break?”
“For security reasons we can’t tell you.”
“Were is your arrest warrant and evidence?”
“I can’t show you either, for security reasons.”
“Don’t i get to have a trial in court?”
“No”
“Why not?”
“For security reasons i can’t tell you that. Now move, or i’ll shoot you!”

9 Likes

if you have 30 counts how can we know that you don’t answer your own post ? anyway if you have 30 counts why do you care about get only 1 baned ?
you have almost 29 more or not ? or you have a multicount system on 29 counts and 1 main count ? do you have 29 pc ?

just asking.

Just play one of your other 29 accounts?

2 Likes

Hm, I think that is out of the context guys…

Whether he can still play the other 29 accounts, if he claims he does not RMT, hack or cheat or whatever, then it reeally sounds quite unfair not to know why one of his accounts got banned.

Imc should atleast have the moral decency to provide the reason

4 Likes

like the beloved staff John saids: don’t embarrassing yourself

we miss you john
:sad:

1 Like

:satisfaction: :satisfaction:

Easy to understand why they don’t disclose: “Hey, I’m using 3 types of cheats, let me know which one was detected so I can patch it.”

Don’t remember the team name ??? Steam Acc: xerabr7?? what does it mean?

9 times outta 10 those messages are automated or copy pastas.

“Quality” customer service.

2 Likes

9 times outta 10 banned player claiming innocent lies.

7 Likes

IMC is worried about u… 30accounts… man, stop…

IMC be like:

3 Likes

To be honest IMC shouldn’t allow multiple accounts in the first place.

10 Likes

@Staff care to elaborate? This sounds wrong in so many levels.

And yet I had half the accounts blocked for no reason and no explanation

how are people able to make 30 accounts using 1 steam profile?

do you buy character slots before making another account?

doesn’t that kinda negates the purpose of buying character slots if you didn’t?

1 Like

To be really honest here sounds like something (3rd party tools) in your process of using 30 accounts was detected.

They’re not going to pinpoint exactly what was detected for you, and, well, you should know what it is.

yes I dont remember acc team names U.u
to many acc man
Only steam
I know all the names but is impossible to guess
Anyway my main account and 10 alts is ok but i will not invest time anymore in this game.
I have total 6000 hrs in tos =/

How many of these hours were spent AFK Necroing with 30 accounts? :thinking:

4 Likes

30 accounts…

Does daily runs on all of them (says accounts, we can only guess it is all of them).

Can’t remember their names? Hmm. K. Fair enough.

Only half of the accounts or something around that were banned.

Not a thing there sounds too right.

Edit: Might as well add the 5h forum account doesn’t help…

1 Like