Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior on PS4

There will be a press conference on day 11/4 in South Korea by Playstation, maybe we have some surprise :gift:

1 Like

Still waiting to hear back about my submission, it is not automatically posted on Sonyโ€™s share blog, an actual human has to look it over and see if it is even possible for them to do, then the community votes on it. Itโ€™s worth a shot, would draw more attention to the game and the work the developers have done on this gem if Sony picked it up, I mean they got Onigiri on the PSN Store and it is a terrible MMORPG. http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

1 Like

3 words. PC Master Race, so no.

Does this seem like a Master Race exclusive game to you?

1 Like

MMOs are making presence into consoles more and more, Black Desert is going to PS4 as well as TERA, two huge games. We can mention many that are already on consoles, but go ahead and do your research if you want.

I would really appreciate to have Tree of Savior on PS4, but only after they deal with this FPS and multithread issue.

By the way, even thou Iโ€™m appreciating the game a lot, I have never seem a game being launched with so many unresolved graphical glitches.