Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior : Initial Patch Notes

Aw, I wanted to have the same name across servers. I wonder what the reason for that rule is.

???

What about 1:1 trade???

2 Likes

why nerf clerics, they are weak, lets nerf swordsman and dont touch stone skin or bloodleting

2 Likes

Are items from the cash shop purchased using Steam funds?

The likely reason is to avoid conflicts when players switch servers.

Canā€™t have 2 different people with the same team name on a server, that would cause problems.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to Nonobotā€¦

Thatā€™s 1 class out of 7-8, and that is obviously not enough

Wondering why iToS and krToS are different in balance.

Why do you think you have to castrate Steady Aim even more? It was already a huge bummer when kToS couldnā€™'t handle the changes they wanted to make (SP reduction, %uptime). Now you decrease the usability even more. If you get hit by spells or thrown down or any kind of lag issue happens, Steady Aim is useless, you are slowly turning Ranger into the iCBT Quarrel Shooter, not saying Ranger is useless, it just lacks the arguments to choose this class even more.

2 Likes

Ranger have Barrage. You donā€™t need anything else from it :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, team names are unique now across to all servers. The reason why a transfer is not possible must be because their system might break down if a team by the same person but different Team name exists on a server being transferred on and that would be a major conflict

I never said nerfing abilities was a bad thing.

But if they are giving a balance patch then they should also buff the terrible abilities as well as nerf the overpowered ones.

Simply nerfing our version is a terrible balance patch.

Nope, 6% +1% per lvl

i dont understand this. i was under the impression that your team name will be unique across all servers meaning That once i pick one, its going to be the same against Klapedia and Orhsa. i managed to get two different ones.

can someone explain>

Could we see whats has changed since the iCBT 2? One like this path note.

Sounds good to me for a first patch!

Shouldā€™ve make it clear if changing it requires TP.

Have anyone tried Legwyn Event yet? I donā€™t know if it isnā€™t opened or the event is bugged but we tried to kill the mobs with light orbs for hours and couldnā€™t get them, they all disappeared. There other 2 parties tried too and still the same.

Anyone find the cat ears? Which chest is it in, and what level key do you need?

What a weird change making it not drop anymore.

Hi there,

First off, thank you for you r hard work in making this server happen. Keep up the great work
I was just wondering whether it was possible at some point to buff sorc/necro classes. It is very sad to see such a beautiful class be so limited. espcially with Srocā€™s ā€œGround Attackā€ being C2 skill. Is it possible to make it C1 ? thank you

Please add stats reset potion/scroll to cash shop

1 Like