Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior : Initial Patch Notes

@Staff_Julie
These changes weren’t applied to kTOS, were they? Why is there a different skill balance between iTOS and kTOS? Isn’t it going to cause some headaches for the dev team?

2 Likes

They aren’t applying the changes they supposedly made out of observing kToS TO kToS because they’re scared to lose all the 5 people that still play the game over there. :joy:

1 Like

So they were nerfed after all. Good, I was prepared anyway.

Next on the butchering table - Bloodletting, Stone Skin.

2 Likes

Please give us the same number of dungeon entries as korea.

1 Like

Just be happy that they are not threating us as nobodies, but we got our own patches and support.

our own nerfs and downgrades :expressionless:

No, just dont ‘-’

1+1 or 2+1 is too much. We need TOS be a grind game, not a instance game =D

1 Like

So true… don’t want to hurt the playerbase. That is use to op skills.

As it’s realesed… and they changed it so often already.

Beta like here.
ALRIGHT AND NEEDED!

xD

Better change stuff 5 times, then leave it dead and beaten broken.

Like divine might pre-nerf…
+10 skill level on skill usage.

Hahahaha… ha… haaa… whoever tought that out. Bad mechanic ! BAD!

people tend to spend 1 point into this (for whatever reason) so it should look like its more rewarding to increase its skill level…there are situations where you wish to hit more than 15 mobs btw xD - search for some earth tower tactics for example xD - also its more fair to other circles like psy whos major dps skills got a cap as well

edit: oh no i edit my initial reply x.x wahhhh god no i shouldn try to post stuff after waking up t.t

3 Likes

wait so steady aim lv15 still 45% but with 10sec ???

@Staff_Julie Thanks for the patch notes! Super happy to finally have some info on what skills will be like in game.

I’m also curious about Steady Aim though. was the damage on the ability changed at all, or is it still 3%*skill level bonus damage?

Also I read previously somewhere that it reduces your SP costs by a %, is that also true? I believe it was in some patch notes for KrToS a while back.

Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

It’ll be a surprise!! And you know how people love surprises!

But seriously… we’ll have to see haha.

1 Like

Eh heh, guess so xD I mean, it is C1 ranger so we’ll find out very soon.

I guess not enough people are playing Rodelero in kTOS for IMC to care about buffing it lol.

1 Like

In response to the reduction of dungeon entrance, will it be more open map area for higher spawn rate? Or more channels?

Frost Cloud
AoE attack ratio for Frost Cloud changed to be base 10 + skill lv

?? what does that mean 15 targets at lv5?

I don’t think it’ll ever hit more than 15 targets anyway if that’s how it is.

Honestly I’m expecting the worst so I’ll either be not surprised are pleasantly surprised by the reduced prices .

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One thing i learned playing korean mmos, don’t trust the patch notes, there is a ■■■■ load of changes they don’t mention because they don’t know.

1 Like

But im plat tho…

1 Like