Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior Database (http://tosdatabase.net)

Is there a drop chance somewhere as well?

Seems like none of the recipes have a drop source, I’m not sure if it’s available in the client, but if you can get that info into your database that’d be amazing, all the good stuff is crafted via recipes atm! :sunny:

Yeah, i’ll add the drop chance tomorrow. Forgot about it.

As for the recipes, i didn’t linked them to the recipe items yet. When i’ll do so, then we can look for the drop source for them.

Thanks for the quick responses, looking forward to these updates, if you need an updated kCBT3 client I can also offer that. I posted on your forums as well.

Thanks, FatePGN. kCBT3 client also would be nice. Please upload it somewhere.

Good luck! Keep us posted. I hope your data on skills is actually useful unlike tosbase.

Added drop source for the recipes. Example: Recipe - Great Sword

I didn’t looked at skills yet, melkrow. What’s so bad about them on tosbase? Tell me please, so i would avoid these errors.

1 Like

@Kiriak :
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tos-client-download/37448/
Credits to @kinosuke_wakaba

Thanks for the link!

Another update:

• Added Achievements section.
  • Added drop chance column to the drop lists.
  • Added quick filters for NPCs.
1 Like

Can you fix the item ordering by use level?

It seems that when you order by level it goes 1>120>15>170. Seems to be ranking by next significant digit value rather than total level value.

Thanks!

Thanks, for the report, Yuusha. Fixed.

2 Likes

Very nice Database, but why I cant see the Costumes? there is no a Image.

Thanks for the report, Michi. Looks like Costumes have two icons (female/male variants) and my script wasn’t ready for it. I’ll fix it in the next update.

2 Likes

Will be epic then! :smiley:

This is by far the only one that is focused on the ToS DB listing.
And a really good one at that!

The UI is intuitive. The listing item information are done in simple and effective manner.
You only see what you need to see. If you want get the detail you can hover or click the list item.
Technically, so far this is the most professional and efficient database site for ToS.
Nice!

Thanks, Pooka!

Currently we are working on the maps/locations for NPCs. Hopefully we’ll finish them this week.

1 Like

Please be aware that RateMyServer is a hub for illegal private servers so don’t go promoting it around here any more than it needs to be.

Is this supposed to be the Bokor Master? Or is there an actual Bokor Mama?

:smile:

Looks like, you’ve wrote your message in the wrong thread. We don’t have such lists on our site. :wink:

1 Like

Aw man, I just read tosbase smth. xD

Thanks for letting me know otherwise I wouldn’t have checked on it again.