Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior Database (http://tosdatabase.net)

Hey guys! Another update is here.

• Added Attributes section.
  • Added Jobs section.
  • Added quest NPCs into NPCs list.
  • Added lists of quests for each quest NPC.
  • Added start/end NPCs into quest’s descriptions.
  • Added missed icons for costumes.

Maps with NPC’s locations are still under construction. There are almost 300 maps and we have to work on each map manually, so it’ll take a bit more time then we expected.

3 Likes

Some development news for you, guys.

Today we’ve added a Skills section. So far all major sections are online. Now, we’ll concentrate on finishing the maps and fixing some bugs. If you have some ideas/suggestions, we would love to hear them.

2 Likes
  • Renamed the Gathering section to it’s proper name: Collections.
  • Added display of the Collection effect on the collection page.
1 Like

Sadly, i’ve again missed the beta key distribution.

So i’m asking again for help again. Please, upload the CBT2 game client for me somewhere. As soon as i get it, i’ll update the database.

@Kiriak Check your Private Message. ^^

1 Like

Site update:

• Thanks to the help of Michi, i’ve updated the database up to the latest version of the game (English CBT2).
1 Like

A small note regarding the multi language support.

We want to support all localized versions of the game client. So if you have a non English ToS game client (Japanese, Korean etc), please contact me.

@Michi Thank you :heart:

Working on the database update. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

The database was updated up to the latest version of the game.

Now we’ll concentrate on analyzing the difference between the previous and current versions of the game to see, which sections should be updated/changed.

1 Like

I love the fact that EXP cards are under the category of ‘Drug’. Great job :sunglasses: :thumbsup: XD

Yeah, we all are addicted to the exp!

1 Like

Site update:

• Added maps with locations of NPCs and monsters.

http://tosdatabase.net/us/npc/400003/1041/341/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/webmaster/www/tosdatabase.net/functions.php on line 13011: Division by zero

I can’t really see it to comment, but assuming it’ll work after you fix it, do you mind telling us how did you gathered that kind of information? ^^

Thanks for the report. Fixed that.
Please, keep in mind that we don’t have maps for all zones yet. We’ll add more soon.

As for the information, everything is the game’s client.

Hi there!
D you plan on making a REST API for your DB?

REST API? What’s that?

He wants to be able to do a $.get on something like tosbase.net/api/items/get.php?id=123512 and that would return a json with the item data.

You probably don’t have plans on making that, lol.

Here’s an awesome and simple answer to you question: What is REST API’s, and how can I use it?

I’m looking for one REST API of some ToS so I could (try to) make some awesome things like pokedex.org.

We are not planning to do such thing.

1 Like