Tree of Savior Forum

[Trash post] New boss mechanics

1. Boss casting disenchant and devaluation.
  2. Boss casting bunshin and haste and all run to different places.
  3. Boss whose stats gets boosted based on lower the HP it gets (1% all stat boost with every 1% HP lost)
  4. Boss having pillage. Can pillage random equipped gears (max. 1 per player). And upon getting killed, drops it for rank 5 party only. Retain all stats, trans, anvilling values.
  5. Boss using a debuff which scrambles the key controls of players.
  6. Boss using no limit version of magnetic force and raise.
  7. Boss using Icewall, breaking wheel, storm calling and electrocute.
  8. Boss using “Charm” debuff. Which makes you hit other players instead of boss.
  9. Boss summoning NPC version of top 5 TBL players.
  10. Boss using Missile Hole+ Levitation + Sterea Troth + r7x.

Anyother suggestions :smirk: ?

2 Likes

Boss with a pattern to remove its immunity and puzzles maybe? I never played wow but the videos I saw made it look like a cool mechanic…

U got disconnected/channel crashed and u didn’t came back in time = RIP item. Great idea…

5 Likes

Boss spamming R7X but with low cooldown along with another reflect ability.

boss using the oficial forum to complain about the 2 months* of matador pre-quest bug

2 Likes

btw, boss pillaging players? in iToS? seriously?

in silute we get lucky if the boss die before channel crash/everyone gets dc’ed for no reason.

pls no

Switch to this feature:

Boss who uses some kind of skill that optimizes game while we fighting it

4 Likes

This sounds fun, with implications like “better have a bad top TBL team or boss gets to hard”:grinning:

don’t worry. This thread is just wet dreams of one guy.

make it two.
really, why so serious

on topic
archer styles boss please.

• spam 0cd split arrow
  • wide area cannon blast
  • retreat shot, lul
  • ~
2 Likes

Boss using knockdowns on low cd that bypass Pain Barrier.

3 Likes

Magnetic Earth type skill. For those not familiar with RO - that would mean an area where ground skills don’t work!

2 Likes

Bosses could have aiming lol

3 Likes

Boss undergoing final form before dying. Final form appears at 10% remaining HP, boss gets yellow hair. 1% damage reflect constant and an increase in ATK speed. New devastating AoE skills.

Example: Blut becomes Butt. Nuale becomes Nukelady. Zaura becomes Salsa.

4 Likes

You are half right half wrong though. i made this thread after this was being discussed in discord by many players.
Well i already included [Trash post] in title itself so upto you guys how you want to answer.

boss using AOE data drain to make affected player goes back to level 1 permanently

3 Likes

Boss that teleports to another location on the map every 10% hp lost

1 Like

Boss that spams screen-size unavoidable knockdowns.
Boss that enters on invulnerable state every fuckin’ time to use their long animation attack.
Boss that tries to get close to you, but instead your character gets on top of their head, so they just walk away to the opposite corner of the map because their pathfinding is fugged beyond salvation.

…Wait a minute.

5 Likes

Boss that have 1HKO is enough xD

1 Like

Boss have skill to destroy trans gear…

1 Like

Boss that gains invulnerabilty to all but 1 element. Gotta hit him with that 1 element to debuff his invulnerability. That’d be somewhat legit i guess? earth property resistance would’ve been a problem before, but with “balance on elementalist” huehue

2 Likes