Tree of Savior Forum

Transpose skill not reverting stat after expiration

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: SeyrenLK

Character Name: Empress

Bug Description :
Transpose skill swaps characterā€™s con and int for the skill duration and if passive is active it balance the stat however if you let transpose expire on ā€œFirst Useā€ on the map the stat remains until you leave the map or log off.

Refreshing the skill fix the issue.
Canceling the skill on first use fix the issue.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use transpose on a map for the first time
  2. Let it expires (refreshing it before it expires fix the issue)
  3. Stat distribution became permanent while on the same map
  4. Abuse it (no, seriously itā€™s exploitable)

Screenshots / Video :
New user can only post one photo
Will upload a video.

EDIT Video Added
At 01:26 skill expired but the buff effect remained.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : i7-4930k
  • RAM : 64GB
  • Graphics Card : 980 ti 3-way sli
  • Mainboard : asrock fatality x79 pro
  • Storage : SSD
  • Internet Connection : WiFi
  • Country, Region : USA, NA
1 Like

Hi @SeyrenLK,
Please send us a support ticket with a screenshot or video regarding to this issue to assists you further.

1 Like

@GM_Francis Yes, Iā€™m uploading the video now.

@GM_Francis video is ready at 01:26 the skill expired but the buff effect remained.

Hi again @SeyrenLK ,
Thank you for sending us a video as evidence regarding to this issue.
Please be informed that our dev team is aware of this issue and we included this issue in our post last 15th of June,

For more information regarding to this issue, please visit the link;

If you have further concern, please do send us a support ticket.
Have a great day Savior :slight_smile:

@GM_Francis thank you for your time I did read it but I guess they are going to look at it anyway and fix it anyway

but just to make sure it says
"Losing HP when using Thaumaturgeā€™s skill ā€˜Transposeā€™ again while its effect from the previous casting is on."
It means we lose the HP when we refresh the skill while the one Iā€™m reporting is the buff being a permanent buff as long as we donā€™t reuse the skill or leave the map.
Again if theyā€™re going to look at it anyway it should be fixed right =D.
Have a good day/night, thank you again.

i report this bug yesterday, no reply. maybe my english is a trash.

since its not reverting back, you could stack up you CON, and get 1mil HP if you want.

I canā€™t reproduce this bug on my thauma. Perhaps there are some other factors at play here.

Edit: Iā€™ve tried with and without Sacrament/Blessing, with the attribute on and off, after zoning into a different map, after changing channels, with/without party, and I still canā€™t reproduce it.

@DontMindMe probably the other factors is the skill level of 3?

@dew_clover LOL! youā€™re right, disabling the passive makes it worst.

@GM_Francis this bug is worst than I thought, we pretty much can stacks our stat all the way to 1million+ HP!

Hi, my first time here.

I also found this bug on my character, Varena server. Iā€™ll try to give as much information as I can.

My characterā€™s level: 223
My characterā€™s class level: 14 (rank 6)
Wizard C1
Pyromancer C1
Linker C1
Thaumaturge C1 (Transpose level: 2)
Sorcerer C1
Necromancer C1

I have no experience in recording/uploading video since my computer is quite old, but here are some screenshots (I can stack ~500 status points per cast):

1m hp is REAL!!

1 Like

13k damage with less than hour preparation, ez grind
pls fix this asap; exploitable bug should come first

1 Like

Can confirme (From Klaipedia)

Luckily all (edit: majority not all) wiz3ele3 went warlock also linker3 is rare, linker3 + thaum is a lot more rare. Imagine boosting int to 5 digits then use Lifeline or a ele3 boosting their int to 5 digits.

Imagine the horror =D

edit: oww Iā€™m a sorc1, I think i should try it with my 10* templeshooter!
BOW TO ME FILTHY HOOOMANS

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy

Could we get some form of affirmation in this thread that this exploit will be quickly addressed?

This is a very different and separate issue from the one referenced by @GM_Francis. The one he mentioned from the Known Issues is that Transpose, when re-cast prior to the duration ending, results in HP being unnecessarily reverted to pre-cast values.

This issue, however, transcends into full-on exploit, allowing players to reach 10k+ INT or CON with an investment of time, and is completely unrelated to the Known Issues that was referenced. In shortā€¦ this issue will allow players to clear entire grinding maps by themselves considerably faster than a full party of like-leveled players could, and this can even result in players easily soloing end-game world bosses without any trouble (since the sky appears to be the limit here with raising INT values, much less the above screenshots of 1,000,000 HP characters who, after that much CON, would immediately negate nearly all forms of Phys damage as CON increases the Block stat accordingly).

Please advise, or, at least acknowledge this to be separate from Francisā€™ previous misunderstanding of the issue. Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™m having this exact same issue right now. For the record, I have 34 points in CON and around 190 INT. My Transpose is at level 2.

I started getting SERVER SIDE LAG WHICH APPEARED ONE OR TWO PATCHES AGO WHO KNOWS while questing in Mage Tower F2. I got killed and selected respawn in nearest point, and obviously the nearest point is right outside Mage Tower in Fedimian Suburbs because this isnā€™t a totally ridiculous game at all. So I wanted to regen my HP faster after getting killed and sat with Transpose on, but when I came back to check, my HP was at 18k although the Transpose buff had expired.

Like this

http://puu.sh/pY6j0/585d86ad84.jpg

I used Transpose again and this is what happened

http://puu.sh/pY6Ia/7346791d31.jpg

Itā€™s obviously hard to determine which causes this, because nothing in this stupid game works as it should and every bit of information is kept secret and shrouded in mistery. Long story short, I started messing around with transpose by right clicking the buff icon to end it prematurely, and got around 600+ CON and only 1 INT.

http://puu.sh/pY6OZ/c489f39ba7.jpg

Who knows if itā€™ll get fixed really, every patch breaks something and God knows when this bug first appeared and what the patch messes up tonight.

I can confirm after the patch the bug is still there

had some fun with friend in townā€¦

Reach 1,5 million hp with giant rune.
Also seem to affect hp regain and heal from cleric in a wierd way for exeple i had some 25k hp regain number with campfire + the normal 6,5k hp regain in this moment (because i had 6,3 k con)

Just wish i had an animus to test it around T_T
And block is op with 1k+ con negate almost every physical damage .

Important part:

Everything you do with transpose will start the bug.
(Cancel / recast /let it end by itself)
Overall transpose itself it now overpower

The statt are refresh once you change chanel or relog.
The statt will not be loose on death (As long you donā€™t chance map because of it)
Regain work wierdly when you start stacking transpose (It way better than what it showing)
Block is op with a shield because tons of con.
The stack is added each 2 cast (Iā€™m full intel soo maybe that why, maybe you will also get cons in statt if you do it mutiple time)
When transpose is Activated, you get normal statt. (The bug is when transpose end)

At this point i wonder if IMC gona ban player for using transposeā€¦ I mean isnā€™t really an exploit but the spell itself since whatever you do it gona happen. It can make someone quite op in echange for time and it probably amazing in grinding map but that also a key spell from thaumā€¦
No correction about it, or party systeme for cutscene, alot of important bug could take some attention over many thing.

Yes itā€™s OP! inb4 players saying a fix to this bug is a nerf (no seriously I played 2 other mmo where devs fixed a bug and players called it a nerf like seriously?)

Anyway after the maintenance couple of days ago I tried it and I think I figure out the cause of this bug.
When a player equip a set that boost int or con such as 3 piece cafrisun or 2 piece earth it triggers the glitch on transpose.
I tried using other equipment set and they all failed.
I just hope that at least we get a reply to this thread from the staffs that they acknowledge the existence of this bug and is working on it not as a HP problem but the stacking problem.

EDIT: playing with this bug on a friendly duel and watch all the attacks get blocked or purposely get a full hit of frost cloud is actually more entertaining than normal duel. Their reactions are just priceless.

3 Likes

I can confirm this. I tried reproducing it and it didnā€™t work with my usual gear, so I bought full cafrisun and it worked.
Well, this isnt gamebreaking at all. You should definitely stall several months for making a fix.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.